1.2.2 Patch Notes

sweet patch!
IGN: Ziggro
"
Mark_GGG wrote:

No, it doesn't mean that at all. It says that one skill can't have multiple triggers, not that one trigger can't support multiple skills. Those are very different things.
You can totally have Curse on Hit supporting two different curses. You can't have one curse supported by both curse on hit and cast on crit - that skill (the curse) can't have two triggers.

Just like any trigger prevents casting things manually, they now also prevent other triggers.

Sorry, but still doesn't clear to me.
If I link: CwDT (low lvl) --> spell (low lvl) --> Curse on Hit (high lvl) --> curse (high lvl)

Will it work or not?

The spell triggered by only one trigger gem, and it triggerS another. The curse, as it is high lvl only triggered by one trigger gem as well.

So? :)
- Profession?
- Demon hunter.
- But demons don't exist.
- You're welcome.
Last edited by l33tus on Sep 11, 2014, 3:21:04 AM
"
l33tus wrote:
"
Mark_GGG wrote:

No, it doesn't mean that at all. It says that one skill can't have multiple triggers, not that one trigger can't support multiple skills. Those are very different things.
You can totally have Curse on Hit supporting two different curses. You can't have one curse supported by both curse on hit and cast on crit - that skill (the curse) can't have two triggers.

Just like any trigger prevents casting things manually, they now also prevent other triggers.

If I link: CwDT (low lvl) --> spell (low lvl) --> Curse on Hit (high lvl) --> curse (high lvl)

Will it work or not?

The spell triggered by only one trigger gem, and it triggerS another. The curse, as it is high lvl only triggered by one trigger gem as well.

Nope this won't work anymore
"
l33tus wrote:

Will it work or not?

After the patch is implemented,

You can still use spell + curse + trigger, but not, spell + curse + trigger + another trigger.

If you still have the "another trigger" on the setup, the skill gems will not respond.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Last edited by JohnNamikaze on Sep 11, 2014, 3:25:38 AM
im so fucking happy about buying decorations from town

this was a MUST
Looks like i'll be casting black holes in my maps after tomorrow :D
"
The levels of daily master missions has been adjusted.

You mean lowered? :)
"
habbey wrote:
For Tornado Shot's bug fix about returning arrows, does that mean arrows coming out of tornado's or does that only apply to arrows that have the mod "Projectiles Return to You", from Tora?

I would very much like to know this as well.

It can really break my entire build :(
"
We have restricted skills to only work with a single trigger gem at a time. Skills supported by multiple triggers will be disabled and won't work with any of them.

Wow... just now you destroyed my only working build (CwS+CwDT+discharge)... time for a break I suppose.
IGN: Drusek
It would be nice to have the hideout at the difficulty that the character have?
So i can see me resistances for the Merciless and don't have to go to town for that.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info