1.2.2 Patch Notes

"
Aux wrote:
"
Qarl wrote:
Fixed a bug where Tornado Shot would hit the same monster multiple times when it chained or returned.

Does this mean beyond archers can no longer shotgun people with tornado shot if you happen to be moving into the right spot where arrows overlap?

I believe there there are adjustments to Beyond' archers (which has missed being patch noted, so I better check they are in the patch correctly). Whether it was related to this fix I am unsure, I'll make sure I follow up now before deployment!

does this patch fix the fps issues?
@ToNotBeDetermined
"
Qarl wrote:

General Balance:

We have restricted skills to only work with a single trigger gem at a time. Skills supported by multiple triggers will be disabled and won't work with any of them.

Is it just me, or is this a very controversial thing that is going to kill most of the ongoing crazy DPS builds that are dominating the tables out there??

And if so, could there be info on the support skill so we know which ones are triggers and which ones are not??
Awaklin - Awake, Living and Loving
Last edited by Awaklin on Sep 10, 2014, 11:46:02 PM
Awesome!
"Fixed a bug where Arc did not chain off targets that did not leave corpses."

Praise the sun! \[T]/

No longer will BoB rares be literally satan to arc users.
Wow, you fixed the zana reward thing. A little bit less frustration, thank you :)
"
Qarl wrote:
We expect to deploy this patch on Friday (New Zealand Time)

Version 1.2.2
Content/Features:
  • Microtransaction portal effects now apply to portals created by Map Devices.
  • You can now destroy items in your hideout.
  • Footprint effects no longer leave a permanent mark in hideouts.

Bug Fixes:
  • Nerfed the Marauder's noisy loincloth.

This patch is going to be awesome. ;)
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Last edited by JohnNamikaze on Sep 10, 2014, 11:52:49 PM
Lost in Love quest still broken? Dang, this sucks... Great patch other than that.
"
Tsuzuriko wrote:
Lost in Love quest still broken? Dang, this sucks... Great patch other than that.

Yeah, odd that hasn't been fixed.
IGN: Sin
"
Qarl wrote:
"
Aux wrote:
"
Qarl wrote:
Fixed a bug where Tornado Shot would hit the same monster multiple times when it chained or returned.

Does this mean beyond archers can no longer shotgun people with tornado shot if you happen to be moving into the right spot where arrows overlap?

I believe there there are adjustments to Beyond' archers (which has missed being patch noted, so I better check they are in the patch correctly). Whether it was related to this fix I am unsure, I'll make sure I follow up now before deployment!

The fact that you said archers in general gives me hope about the cold snap archers. They've been destroying minion builds so badly.
Current IGN: twitchtvTheuberelite

http://twitch.tv/theuberelite - I stream sometimes.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info