1.2.2 Patch Notes

This looks like an awesome patch, can't wait to put pets in my hideout :)
I am a shadow. I was born the youngest daughter of a respected family, raised to fight, weep and bleed for God and the Order. I would have died to keep my mouth shut. Professional integrity, it's called. That lord sang a different tune once I had taken their children.
Why would you nerf Merveil that much? Yea she's pretty hard especially on normal difficulty for newer players, but c'mon wheres the challenge. I think all bosses need a serious buff, or atleast a harder difficulty option.
"
mulciberqt wrote:
Why would you nerf Merveil that much? Yea she's pretty hard especially on normal difficulty for newer players, but c'mon wheres the challenge. I think all bosses need a serious buff, or atleast a harder difficulty option.

Go play with a melee character, then come back here and say the same thing...
Dear GGG, please make new cosmetic microtransaction for tempest shield.
there is no truth, only opinions
Last edited by Kohkghu on Sep 13, 2014, 12:19:04 PM
"
fuzzybearz wrote:
Bought a few stuff from Zana in the Eternal Lab (Not in my hideout), did not appear in my hideout stash but my "Decoration Points" removed. Please see into this. Thank you :)

This happened to me as well. I had to re-buy the decoration after she was in my hideout.
"
eralduspr wrote:
"
mulciberqt wrote:

Go play with a melee character, then come back here and say the same thing...

+1
"People ask me why I do this at my age. People are rude."
We have restricted skills to only work with a single trigger gem at a time. Skills supported by multiple triggers will be disabled and won't work with any of them.

I haven't checked this whole thread to see if this was already asked, but might it be possible to give a visual aid to see if you've double booked? Something like when skills are dimmed and can't be manually cast when you link them to a CWDT?
Such is the vastness of his genius, that he can outwit even himself.
Last edited by Thracite on Sep 15, 2014, 3:22:36 AM
GJ, GGG. You guys really rock it! You definitely know what your game works like and how it has to be balanced (after 1 or 2 patches of course).
Can we get a list of all mods that can be crafted and at which level also on what items?? -please
I finally yolo exalted on armor and it didnt blow up in my face. Looking for that final touch so i can progress.
Last edited by Cr4zyJ03 on Oct 25, 2014, 1:33:48 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info