1.2.2 Patch Notes

"
mall78 wrote:
i cant reclaim pets from h/o bugged?

"edit hideout", mark the pet and hitting "del" worked for me.
Last edited by PopeJo on Sep 12, 2014, 4:11:24 AM
"
defxannon wrote:
Merveil Was FINE! Whyd you have to nerf her lol. She is actually funner than before and a little weaker and now you made her weaker.

Found the caster/summoner/ranged player who thinks everything is ok because he/she can kill anything from afar
help how do I reclaim a pet from my hideout - thanks
ign: Kza_Taza
masters now offer you decorations from town!!! TY :DD
really nice work in this patch too, like always! tyvm
Ziggy no more do those preview videos of next patch?
Im trying to reclaim a pet from my hide out... its not working or Im clearly doing something wrong...
Any word on when the Ball Lightning Bug is going to be fixed? It sucks to Disconnect because someone decides to run ahead and spam massive Ball Lightning to screw with public parties.
"
BarbieBytch89 wrote:
Im trying to reclaim a pet from my hide out... its not working or Im clearly doing something wrong...

Select them in edit mode and click delete.

That is if you can find them... when you hit alt it should (imo) highlight the pet like the other items to make the pets easier to see. I'm having a hell of a time trying to find my pets to reclaim them! :(
Never wrestle with a pig. You'll only get muddy, and the pig likes it!

Never argue with an idiot. They'll bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience!

"De plumber fixes de sync with de wrench." - Robert_Paulson
Last edited by GodlyMe on Sep 12, 2014, 2:28:29 PM
"

What are crafting services? Another greedy people do to get orbs?

Or what hard core gamer's do for those that have a life and will not reach level 8 masters.

It is only greed if they outrageously charge.
God damnit where is the spell damage on shield and ammy!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info