1.2.2 Patch Notes

"
Qarl wrote:
"
Aux wrote:
"
Qarl wrote:
Fixed a bug where Tornado Shot would hit the same monster multiple times when it chained or returned.

Does this mean beyond archers can no longer shotgun people with tornado shot if you happen to be moving into the right spot where arrows overlap?

I believe there there are adjustments to Beyond' archers (which has missed being patch noted, so I better check they are in the patch correctly). Whether it was related to this fix I am unsure, I'll make sure I follow up now before deployment!

Tornado Shot could already shotgun, potentially hitting the same target four times with an LMP action. I don't quite understand what chain or return has to do with this. Presumably, so long as there is at least one other entity to chain from, a chained Tornado Shot should be able to hit the same target more than once, in the same way that Split Arrow + Chain can. Does this mean that you're adding the "no chainbacks" rule from Arc? Or does this mean that the sum total volley + any multiple projectiles generated from Tornado Shots tornadoes can never hit a target more than once per action? Or both?
"
Added additional mastery icons for themed clusters in the passive skill tree.

What does this mean?
Permanent Hardcore only.
"
Microtransaction portal effects now apply to portals created by Map Devices.

I hope that we can at least choose which portal gets used for the map device. I really don't want to have to switch my portals away from what I normally use just because they will look bad in the map room.
Awesome notes!

Please let one of hakus new mods be chaos res! I might have to throw my wallet at the screen again if it is!
Twitch.tv/Nithryok
First you destroy marauders tree with the max res node nerfs and now you nerf the loincloth? Come on GGG there isn't even a point in playing marauder now.
"
Awaklin wrote:
"
Qarl wrote:

General Balance:

We have restricted skills to only work with a single trigger gem at a time. Skills supported by multiple triggers will be disabled and won't work with any of them.

Is it just me, or is this a very controversial thing that is going to kill most of the ongoing crazy DPS builds that are dominating the tables out there??

And if so, could there be info on the support skill so we know which ones are triggers and which ones are not??

I am VERY interested in this too. Does this mean you cannot use 'curse on hit' to cast 2 curses for you? Now can you not cast more than one skill with Cast on Crit? What about 'Cast When Damage Taken', can it only cast 1 skill? I hope there is some elaboration on this!
"
Qarl wrote:
"
Aux wrote:
"
Qarl wrote:
Fixed a bug where Tornado Shot would hit the same monster multiple times when it chained or returned.

Does this mean beyond archers can no longer shotgun people with tornado shot if you happen to be moving into the right spot where arrows overlap?

I believe there there are adjustments to Beyond' archers (which has missed being patch noted, so I better check they are in the patch correctly). Whether it was related to this fix I am unsure, I'll make sure I follow up now before deployment!

The patch notes have been added to include the following:

• Significantly reduced the damage of Tornado Shot being used by beyond Demons.
  • Reduced the life of non-unique Beyond Demons.

"
Tsuzuriko wrote:
Lost in Love quest still broken? Dang, this sucks... Great patch other than that.

Added the following patch note above:

• Fixed a bug where the Lost in Love quest not displayed as completed after completing it.

If you meant the bug where you could lose your Sewer Keys and not be offered new ones, that was fixed in a previous patch I believe.

"
iGanc wrote:
"
Awaklin wrote:
"
Qarl wrote:

General Balance:

We have restricted skills to only work with a single trigger gem at a time. Skills supported by multiple triggers will be disabled and won't work with any of them.

Is it just me, or is this a very controversial thing that is going to kill most of the ongoing crazy DPS builds that are dominating the tables out there??

And if so, could there be info on the support skill so we know which ones are triggers and which ones are not??

I am VERY interested in this too. Does this mean you cannot use 'curse on hit' to cast 2 curses for you? Now can you not cast more than one skill with Cast on Crit? What about 'Cast When Damage Taken', can it only cast 1 skill?
No, it doesn't mean that at all. It says that one skill can't have multiple triggers, not that one trigger can't support multiple skills. Those are very different things.
You can totally have Curse on Hit supporting two different curses. You can't have one curse supported by both curse on hit and cast on crit - that skill (the curse) can't have two triggers.

Just like any trigger prevents casting things manually, they now also prevent other triggers.
Last edited by Mark_GGG on Sep 11, 2014, 12:01:47 AM
"Fixed a bug where a party on the public party list would jump around as the list refreshed, if it was selected."

Finally you guys did it! Original Thread

It took about 4 months, but ya finally got to it! Haha, thank you!! :) (More of a QOL improvement, so I understand!)

Next up, Shiftable Strongboxes!

Haha, joking. But seriously, thank you!
"Good thing they nerfed the carto, it wasn't fun to find one in every map." - Haborym
Last edited by monkuar on Sep 11, 2014, 12:02:59 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info