1.2.2 Patch Notes

"
kolton wrote:
"
cryptc wrote:
"
Qarl wrote:
Fixed a bug where supporting auras with Spell Totem allowed for free auras.

Wow, that has been in the game for ages, I honestly thought that was a feature (not that I ever had a build that really used it, but I always had it in back of my head as an option)

I think this refers to casting the aura on yourself, and only after that putting the spell totem support in. Very similar to the cast on death + RF fix in previous patch.

Ahh yeah with snapshotting gone that makes sense, guess you can still do an aura on spell totem them (I'll keep trying to find a reason to do that then :P)
Designer of The Broken Crown
Designer of The Sigil Divination Card
https://www.reddit.com/user/ThisIsABuff/
"
Chris wrote:
Microtransaction portal effects now apply to portals created by Map Devices.

<3
"Fixing the endgame was hard - No matter how hard we buffed red maps, people would keep spamming Gorges.
So we turned Gorge into a red map"
Does the trigger gem change also mean that only 1 spell will be triggered or did i misunderstand something there? Because it makes no sense to trigger like 2 spells or 3 with 1 attack gem and a trigger gem.

BTW, awesome patch notes. Looking good. :)
can we expect an upgrade to the guild management system any time soon? we need a way to know when a member last played , and a co-leader rank.
"
You can now destroy items in your hideout.

Nice. The ultimate step to align hideout and towns will be clicking with item on cursor on chest or guild chest to access one or the other chest.

i hate you redditors, you know who you are
"
Qarl wrote:

[li]Nerfed the Marauder's noisy loincloth.[/li]
[/list]

YESSSS
MFJonesHC
thanks guys good job!
"
Igna Phoenix can no longer be chosen as a target of Vorici missions. They are old friends and he wouldn't risk raising her ire.

Today I got the quest to keep the target in low life for 10 second, and it was Igna.
I was confused at first because the timer started ticking down, but I haven't done anyting.
Then I realized she is low life energy shield build, top lel of my life.
What can change the nature of a man?
"
defxannon wrote:
Merveil Was FINE! Whyd you have to nerf her lol. She is actually funner than before and a little weaker and now you made her weaker.

Yes, she is, but on merciless.
Have you tried her on Necropilis map with double boss and -max resistence rolls?

p.p. was a lot of fun too - tornados were all over the whole screen!
Loving the patch. Love the game.

Can I get a smoke machine for my hideout in the next one? cheers :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info