[3.0] NeverSink's ♣ INDEPTH Tornado&Archer Guide ♣ Beginner friendly ♣ Rapid clear ♣ All bosses

"
Exorcist901 wrote:
"
C4pture wrote:
"
Exorcist901 wrote:
After seeing the new gem, I have no doubt that I will be using Ranger again in the new league.
This is the difference between my build and the new one (from OP latest edit 1.3 skill tree)

<insert grafic>

Note 1* Yellow highlight is improved
Note 2* I didnt include those +30 Strength and Int node

Overall, the only downside for me is that the movement will be 6% slower...

So...I guess I will need another Queen of Forest...

may i ask, why weould anyone on earth use a queen of the forest with this build?

movement speed :P with my setup i can do most 75 map anyway (just not a few bosses)

and i am desperate needing to find a better amulet/ring/belt...

I was using a blue armor with 41lightnnig res and 107hp... still better than QotF :P you need the hp more than anything else imo
IGN - NeilahMistwalker
- ShrubSquad
"
C4pture wrote:

I was using a blue armor with 41lightnnig res and 107hp... still better than QotF :P you need the hp more than anything else imo

my resi is build for QoF and my resi are almost max anywy (just not chaos)

--edited--
forgot where did i put that 2 other rings that give me resi but here is what i am using for farming atm

Spoiler

some items that not sure to use/craft or not
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1119850
Selling Crit Bow ilvl 68-75 (Mostly White)
Last edited by Exorcist901 on Dec 11, 2014, 9:15:25 AM
"
Exorcist901 wrote:
"
C4pture wrote:

my resi is build for QoF and my resi are almost max anywy (just not chaos)

--edited--
forgot where did i put that 2 other rings that give me resi but here is what i am using for farming atm

Spoiler

no offence, but your gear is kidna crap, sintreck, the quiver, the amulet and the gloves lack HP,etc.

For gloves i'd take shadows and dust, that way you can get rid of your amulet and get something useful(HP+Crit dmg or crit chance, INT and STR).

I'd advice you to check out the "gearing" section.
IGN - NeilahMistwalker
- ShrubSquad
"
C4pture wrote:

no offence, but your gear is kidna crap, sintreck, the quiver, the amulet and the gloves lack HP,etc.

For gloves i'd take shadows and dust, that way you can get rid of your amulet and get something useful(HP+Crit dmg or crit chance, INT and STR).

I'd advice you to check out the "gearing" section.

i know and thats why i am *farming* 75map but not higher. With the setup now i can only do *farming* Have 7 midnight stocked up now...
Last edited by Exorcist901 on Dec 11, 2014, 9:17:34 AM
"
Exorcist901 wrote:

i know and thats why i am *farming* 75map but not higher. With the setup now i can only do *farming* Have 7 midnight stocked up now...

the gear im talking about is worth only a few chaos
IGN - NeilahMistwalker
- ShrubSquad
"
C4pture wrote:

as said, i did check that. But the other consideration is that I need the INT for HoT + CoH which I dont have much choice and the other concern is that my gem is not max yet so i need those addition buff to the damage.

As for the quiver, I usually use the other one but I want to see how that little chaos damage worth 13c for crafting.

And I just wondering did you go to the poe.trade for the price recently? Indeed there have a few low chaos items but overall not as good as OP suggested.

Beside...most of my currency are gone for buying Alt for rolling the bow...only have about 20-30c left so i dont think i will waste my remaining to go for those from poe.trade.

Either way, starting fresh in the new league soon so hopefully I can find some gears as OP suggested.

And tbh, I dont know which quiver is suit best for the build anyway...
Spoiler
Last edited by Exorcist901 on Dec 11, 2014, 10:00:31 AM
Why dont take "Phase Acrobatics" in 1.3 skill tree?
"
pocifik wrote:
Why dont take "Phase Acrobatics" in 1.3 skill tree?

Oops, fixed ^^

104 points it is. I knew I forgot something
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
Just bumping this thread to say THANK YOU for the build and everyone who answers questions in this thread. This is the most fun I've ever had playing PoE by far. I did Dominus at level 66 (I know it's not a big achievement but still I smiled like a kid in a candy store), the first phase lasted about 4 seconds, the second phase maybe 10. I love puncture so much, I really hope they don't nerf this build too hard with 1.3. I know the tree isn't much different for the build, but I'm afraid of what will happen to Puncture and Tornado Shot.

With some outside help for gear, my Puncture (4link) is at 14.8k dps and TS (5link with GMP) at 7.5k dps. And I'm only level 69! I could barely sleep because I was too excited after playing, and now I need so much coffee at work.

Looking forward to 1.3 min/maxing of this build from you guys.
"
Exorcist901 wrote:
"
C4pture wrote:

as said, i did check that. But the other consideration is that I need the INT for HoT + CoH which I dont have much choice and the other concern is that my gem is not max yet so i need those addition buff to the damage.

As for the quiver, I usually use the other one but I want to see how that little chaos damage worth 13c for crafting.

And I just wondering did you go to the poe.trade for the price recently? Indeed there have a few low chaos items but overall not as good as OP suggested.

Beside...most of my currency are gone for buying Alt for rolling the bow...only have about 20-30c left so i dont think i will waste my remaining to go for those from poe.trade.

Either way, starting fresh in the new league soon so hopefully I can find some gears as OP suggested.

And tbh, I dont know which quiver is suit best for the build anyway...

Spoiler

i'd take one of those. For int get a good amulet, with hp and resistance. gloves get some hp + ats + mana leech

"
Namcap wrote:
Just bumping this thread to say THANK YOU for the build and everyone who answers questions in this thread. This is the most fun I've ever had playing PoE by far. I did Dominus at level 66 (I know it's not a big achievement but still I smiled like a kid in a candy store), the first phase lasted about 4 seconds, the second phase maybe 10. I love puncture so much, I really hope they don't nerf this build too hard with 1.3. I know the tree isn't much different for the build, but I'm afraid of what will happen to Puncture and Tornado Shot.

With some outside help for gear, my Puncture (4link) is at 14.8k dps and TS (5link with GMP) at 7.5k dps. And I'm only level 69! I could barely sleep because I was too excited after playing, and now I need so much coffee at work.

Looking forward to 1.3 min/maxing of this build from you guys.

glad that you enjoy our build :P i don't think that puncture will get nerfed, maybe the crit dmg support gem. TS will surely get a dmg effectiveness nerf. All in all, we'll update this buidl as soon as we hit level 75~ (give us 5 days or something, it'll only be a short section because we ll be busy playing ourselves :P)
IGN - NeilahMistwalker
- ShrubSquad
Last edited by C4pture on Dec 11, 2014, 11:31:58 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info