[3.0] NeverSink's ♣ INDEPTH Tornado&Archer Guide ♣ Beginner friendly ♣ Rapid clear ♣ All bosses

"
Yes. A good harbinger bow. Lionseye poses the danger of a reflect damage death and also has a pretty low crit rating. Your overall damage is still very good, but it's a bit spiky and risky.

So you guys think its not worth to try to 5 or 6l the lioneyes. I should instead try that on the harbringer

Thanks a lot.

And lets hope they forget the nerf of Ts till the next update :-)
Last edited by ichbinwerichbi on Dec 10, 2014, 1:32:25 AM
"

So you guys think its not worth to try to 5 or 6l the lioneyes. I should instead try that on the harbringer

Thanks a lot.

And lets hope they forget the nerf of Ts till the next update :-)

I don'T think that they'll forget the TS nerf, they even nerfed the 40% witch starting node(i hope witch got more mana regen in the following nodes q.q) :P
IGN - NeilahMistwalker
- ShrubSquad
Will u upgrade this for 1.3? i realy like this build :)
"
winczek97 wrote:

I think he is waiting for the full patch note before making changes...

Currently, a lot of people think Tornado Shot will get nerf hard...
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1119850
Selling Crit Bow ilvl 68-75 (Mostly White)
"
Exorcist901 wrote:

I think he is waiting for the full patch note before making changes...

Currently, a lot of people think Tornado Shot will get nerf hard...

exactly, we ll be playing this build again, and he'll be updating this guide accordingly, don't expect it too early tho, we'll be rushing again
IGN - NeilahMistwalker
- ShrubSquad
"
winczek97 wrote:

He posted a preliminary tree screenshot a few pages back that he messed with for 1.3 TS, but he's waiting for the full thing for a proper update most likely. Since they keep changing stuff.
El Psy Congroo.
IMPORTANT: Version 1.3: Updated skilltree to 1.3! I'll add the new uniques/gems and other information on 1.3 over the next days/weeks!

IMPORTANT: Questions: If you have questions, please ask them here in this thread (don't PM me)! I won't answer any faster if you PM me + other players often have valuable input and can help just as well.

IMPORTANT: Updates/Stream: Once the 1.3 league starts, I'm going to rush with this build. I'll start streaming again after 2-4 days. I'll be updating the guide here and there too, to provide reliable information as fast as possible!
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
Last edited by NeverSink on Dec 11, 2014, 7:21:58 AM
After seeing the new gem, I have no doubt that I will be using Ranger again in the new league.
This is the difference between my build and the new one (from OP latest edit 1.3 skill tree)

Note 1* Yellow highlight is improved
Note 2* I didnt include those +30 Strength and Int node

Overall, the only downside for me is that the movement will be 6% slower...

So...I guess I will need another Queen of Forest...
"
Exorcist901 wrote:
After seeing the new gem, I have no doubt that I will be using Ranger again in the new league.
This is the difference between my build and the new one (from OP latest edit 1.3 skill tree)

<insert grafic>

may i ask, why weould anyone on earth use a queen of the forest with this build?
IGN - NeilahMistwalker
- ShrubSquad
"
C4pture wrote:
"
Exorcist901 wrote:

<insert grafic>

may i ask, why weould anyone on earth use a queen of the forest with this build?

movement speed :P with my setup i can do most 75 map anyway (just not a few bosses)

and i am desperate needing to find a better amulet/ring/belt...

note that my resi is build for QoF and my resi are almost max anywy (just not chaos)
Last edited by Exorcist901 on Dec 11, 2014, 8:57:04 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info