[3.0] NeverSink's ♣ INDEPTH Tornado&Archer Guide ♣ Beginner friendly ♣ Rapid clear ♣ All bosses

Not sure how to improve my TS/Puncture damage. Currently at 12k dps for TS unbuffed. Can someone help me improve my dmg? Appreciate all the help i can get!

Ascendancy - Deadeye
Health - 4k

Passive Tree
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAICAABeBS0FtQYjCC4IiQ2NES8T2hVDFr8ZjiF2I9Mj9iaVKlswcTB8MfoyATKUNj031DnUOkI-z0MxQzZHfkp9S3hM_02STipRR1LsVUtbr11oYeJirGVNZdNnoGyMcFJxQ3Ttdct1_Xb3efZ673sUfXV_An8rhG-Gzod2idOMNo19jX6Nv49gkAqVBZrxmyabjZ2qoJ-hpKOKpuCn1LEBshm0xbVIt7a74702vea-p8EzwuzEosqpz17PetN-1CPUQtnG2sHdqOHb45_o1um96mLrFOtj7YPuDu968Lv8xf66_sg=?accountName=7echo&characterName=AtlasArrows

My current gear

"
Casia wrote:
I wouldn't skip those life nodes. Even with fortify.

99% of the time, I go life first.

This is my thoughts on optimizing some of your pathing.
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQDAAUtBbUGIwiJDY0V7Ba_IXYj0yP2JP0mlSyUMHwx-jKUNj051D7PQzFHfkp9TP9Nkk4qUUdVS1WFWhpbr11oYeJiF2KsZU1r1GyMcFJ07XXLdf1293rvexR71H11fwJ_K4RvhJSGzod2iXGJ04rwjDaNfY1-jb-PYJS4lQWa8Z2qoJ-hpKOKpcum4KfUqs2wq7TFtUi5HbvjvTa95r6nwTPC7MMzxILEosqpzZjTftRC2cbaweHb45_nVOpi62PsXO4O-WP8xf66_sj_3g==

I'm not sure if Neversinks builds are totally current. his first build has essence sap, his "augmented" one just has duelist dual leech. that Dual leech node is all you need now its attack damage.

I've been dropping quickstep out of all my builds. partially, due to taking druidic rite in all of them. and partially, deciding point for point its bad.

I have to say it. Champion gets 90% armor/eva in ascendancy. +duelist nodes. (And 200%armr/eva on low life.) I don't think acrobatics is a good idea. why would you intentionally half that armor?

I was essentially just trying to hit almost all of the exact same nodes. Thanks for the help, that does indeed look like a much better result. Only question is does would mana become an issue with this build and what's the best way to deal if so?

Edit:

My current plan:

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQDAAUtBbUGIwiJDY0RLxXsFr8hdiPTI_Yk_SaVLJQwfDH6MpQ2PTnUPs9DMUd-Sn1M_02STipRR1VLWhpbr11oYeJiF2KsZU1r1GyMcFJxsHTtdct1_Xb3exR71H11fwJ_K4RvhJSGzod2iXGJ04rwjDaNfY1-jb-PYJS4lQWa8Z2qoJ-hpKOKpuCn1KrNsKu0xbVIuR274702vea-p8EzwuzDM8SCxKLI8MqpzZjTftRC2cbaweHb45_nVOpi62PsXO4O-WP8xf66_sj_3g==
Last edited by TeeheeThatTickles on Sep 8, 2016, 3:12:35 PM
"
7echo wrote:
Not sure how to improve my TS/Puncture damage. Currently at 12k dps for TS unbuffed. Can someone help me improve my dmg? Appreciate all the help i can get!

Ascendancy - Deadeye
Health - 4k

Passive Tree
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAICAABeBS0FtQYjCC4IiQ2NES8T2hVDFr8ZjiF2I9Mj9iaVKlswcTB8MfoyATKUNj031DnUOkI-z0MxQzZHfkp9S3hM_02STipRR1LsVUtbr11oYeJirGVNZdNnoGyMcFJxQ3Ttdct1_Xb3efZ673sUfXV_An8rhG-Gzod2idOMNo19jX6Nv49gkAqVBZrxmyabjZ2qoJ-hpKOKpuCn1LEBshm0xbVIt7a74702vea-p8EzwuzEosqpz17PetN-1CPUQtnG2sHdqOHb45_o1um96mLrFOtj7YPuDu968Lv8xf66_sg=?accountName=7echo&characterName=AtlasArrows

My current gear

Purchase any 5L bow 300+ dps- harbinger or Lioneye's Glare Imperial Bow.Link it yourself if experience insufficient funds
Last edited by ZerotuL on Sep 8, 2016, 3:02:09 PM
Hi all my question is : if i have master herbalist should I replace PTL with Void manipulation on my TS 5 link and should i get the DOT nods from the shadow tree ? Thx and cheers :)
@Monocito - for leveling gear I can only advise a quiver, The Signal Fire, fated version of Blackgleam its a huge DPS boost.

For bow there are many options, use poe.trade to choose a bow with the best DPS/price ratio for your level, and change it when you're not one (or two) shoting mobs anymore.
My damage right now is insane, but I'm looking to gain some more defense. I'd like to either rework my passive tree or swap Hatred for Determination, but I'm not sure which would be better. Here's my tree right now: http://www.poeurl.com/LF7

I have a Kintsugi chest, went pathfinder and run basalt, granite and jade with an atziri's promise for damage. I'm breezing through maps right now, but I know it'll be incredibly dangerous once I get to red maps. Any advice is welcome.
Thinking of rolling a Ts/ BR build using Deadeye. Do you guys think it would be able to handle all end game content? Looking to try and push shaper with a range build.
These builds are great for speed farming and doing mid to high tier maps(9 to 12/14s) but just seem to be awful for boss fights especially if you're aiming for the bonus and get fucked on the vaal. I can do most boss fights(currently at 91 on the atlas) 90% solo but some are on the rough end.

I think once I get a 6L Blast Rain or another single target set up it will be fine but currently its a pain trying to get the last few 12/13 bosses. I kinda assumed this would be my speed farmer character anyway so not too surprised.

Is there any way to run Curse on hit + hatred + herald of ash + assassin mark?

It takes all my mana and I really would like to avoid casting assassin's mark.

I tried blasphemy but I still can't run 2 auras + assassin's mark
Last edited by Light77788 on Sep 10, 2016, 7:42:12 AM
"
Light77788 wrote:
Is there any way to run Curse on hit + hatred + herald of ash + assassin mark?

It takes all my mana and I really would like to avoid casting assassin's mark.

I tried blasphemy but I still can't run 2 auras + assassin's mark

Archers make the various options for cursing a bit annoying.
Blasphemy is around you. The range never gets big enough to really cover out far enough, for consistent cursing.
I think neversink says Herald of Ice? the problem with that is the curse is only ever applied on death of a target, and then in a small aoe around it. so, only the current pack/targets.

Herald of thunder is ideal for most, for curse on hit, because the herald LINGERS, as the lightning strikes in an aoe around you for 6s base. So, Herald of thunder will apply the curses to NEW packs, as you move up to them.
But also suffers from the Blasphemy problem. its an aoe around you. not where you are shooting.

Herald of ash does not actually hit. Damage over times do not hit.

your best bet really is to run something secondary. with aoe/chain, etc to apply it. Frenzy/gmp/blink arrow. whatever.
Last edited by Casia on Sep 10, 2016, 8:30:23 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info