[3.0] NeverSink's ♣ INDEPTH Tornado&Archer Guide ♣ Beginner friendly ♣ Rapid clear ♣ All bosses

I wouldn't skip those life nodes. Even with fortify.

99% of the time, I go life first.

This is my thoughts on optimizing some of your pathing.
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQDAAUtBbUGIwiJDY0V7Ba_IXYj0yP2JP0mlSyUMHwx-jKUNj051D7PQzFHfkp9TP9Nkk4qUUdVS1WFWhpbr11oYeJiF2KsZU1r1GyMcFJ07XXLdf1293rvexR71H11fwJ_K4RvhJSGzod2iXGJ04rwjDaNfY1-jb-PYJS4lQWa8Z2qoJ-hpKOKpcum4KfUqs2wq7TFtUi5HbvjvTa95r6nwTPC7MMzxILEosqpzZjTftRC2cbaweHb45_nVOpi62PsXO4O-WP8xf66_sj_3g==

I'm not sure if Neversinks builds are totally current. his first build has essence sap, his "augmented" one just has duelist dual leech. that Dual leech node is all you need now its attack damage.

I've been dropping quickstep out of all my builds. partially, due to taking druidic rite in all of them. and partially, deciding point for point its bad.

I have to say it. Champion gets 90% armor/eva in ascendancy. +duelist nodes. (And 200%armr/eva on low life.) I don't think acrobatics is a good idea. why would you intentionally half that armor?
"
Casia wrote:
I don't have any LA experience. I can't comment on that directly.

Pathfinder is very universal though. The defensive gains from flasks apply to pretty much any build.
And vet bowyer applies to any elemental build, while master herbalist can be powerful for any physical damage one.

I have a CoC deadeye. the chain is pretty invaluable in making it effective. That would be tough to make use of as a pathfinder.

Blastrain and iceshot both actually have nice pathfinder and deadeye synergies in +aoe size.
deadeye itself has +20% size in endless muntions.
While for the pathfinder, the +aoe in Witch is right next to the +flask effect. Giving you justification for going up there.
Pathfinder can get +projectiles, +aoe, damage.. but can't replace deadeye chain.

LA has the AoE tag. does that just effect size, or damage as well?

I thought about it a bit longer and I might just start out with TS pathfinder and respec into LA once I acquire better gear. As I said, playing SSF and LA might just be harder to gear for. I really like the pathfinder idea.

I throw together a tree that goes up to the witch area, mind having a look on it?
Im not taking arcane chemistry, but rather profane chemistry in order to reach a bit more life.

www.poeurl.com/Lxi

Stats in shor for 91 level treet:
Life: +178%
Crit Chance: +110%
3 jewels with access to 2 more if >91
2 frenzy charges from tree (not sure if I should even bother with these and go for other nodes instead)

Cheers
P
Last edited by ben_hure on Sep 8, 2016, 8:45:40 AM
"
Casia wrote:
I wouldn't skip those life nodes. Even with fortify.

99% of the time, I go life first.

This is my thoughts on optimizing some of your pathing.
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQDAAUtBbUGIwiJDY0V7Ba_IXYj0yP2JP0mlSyUMHwx-jKUNj051D7PQzFHfkp9TP9Nkk4qUUdVS1WFWhpbr11oYeJiF2KsZU1r1GyMcFJ07XXLdf1293rvexR71H11fwJ_K4RvhJSGzod2iXGJ04rwjDaNfY1-jb-PYJS4lQWa8Z2qoJ-hpKOKpcum4KfUqs2wq7TFtUi5HbvjvTa95r6nwTPC7MMzxILEosqpzZjTftRC2cbaweHb45_nVOpi62PsXO4O-WP8xf66_sj_3g==

I'm not sure if Neversinks builds are totally current. his first build has essence sap, his "augmented" one just has duelist dual leech. that Dual leech node is all you need now its attack damage.

I've been dropping quickstep out of all my builds. partially, due to taking druidic rite in all of them. and partially, deciding point for point its bad.

I have to say it. Champion gets 90% armor/eva in ascendancy. +duelist nodes. (And 200%armr/eva on low life.) I don't think acrobatics is a good idea. why would you intentionally half that armor?

Can you do a WR/Elemental tree?
"
ben_hure wrote:
"
Casia wrote:
I don't have any LA experience. I can't comment on that directly.

Pathfinder is very universal though. The defensive gains from flasks apply to pretty much any build.
And vet bowyer applies to any elemental build, while master herbalist can be powerful for any physical damage one.

I have a CoC deadeye. the chain is pretty invaluable in making it effective. That would be tough to make use of as a pathfinder.

Blastrain and iceshot both actually have nice pathfinder and deadeye synergies in +aoe size.
deadeye itself has +20% size in endless muntions.
While for the pathfinder, the +aoe in Witch is right next to the +flask effect. Giving you justification for going up there.
Pathfinder can get +projectiles, +aoe, damage.. but can't replace deadeye chain.

LA has the AoE tag. does that just effect size, or damage as well?

I thought about it a bit longer and I might just start out with TS pathfinder and respec into LA once I acquire better gear. As I said, playing SSF and LA might just be harder to gear for. I really like the pathfinder idea.

I throw together a tree that goes up to the witch area, mind having a look on it?
Im not taking arcane chemistry, but rather profane chemistry in order to reach a bit more life.

www.poeurl.com/Lxi

Stats in shor for 91 level treet:
Life: +178%
Crit Chance: +110%
3 jewels with access to 2 more if >91
2 frenzy charges from tree (not sure if I should even bother with these and go for other nodes instead)

Cheers
P

that 30% flask effect is so strong.. Even I have a hard to justifying all those points to get there though.
If you have Rumi's, taste of hate, or Undying sun. probably worth it. If not, probably not.

Also consider heartseeker vs throatseeker. Throat is a"justifing" the points up to witch.
but is 3 points for 70% crit multi. heartseeker is 3 points for 50% crit, 40% crit multi.

profane chem is 5 points for 12% life in your build, 50% flask life recovery.
revenge of the hunted would be 5 points for 12% life, 35% eva, and12% phys.
heart and soul would be 5 points for 20% life, 38% mana.
Duelist armor/eva/life is 4 points for 12% life, 18%eva/armor,3%attackspeed.

Last edited by Casia on Sep 8, 2016, 10:02:41 AM
"
Casia wrote:
(That champion build did look pretty solid honestly.)

More solid than going pathfinder? Man, it is so difficult to choose an ascendancy! haha
Champion, Pathfinder, Deadeye....
"
ben_hure wrote:
"
Casia wrote:

More solid than going pathfinder? Man, it is so difficult to choose an ascendancy! haha

you have fortify. 20% reduced damage from hits. (damage over time, degens, etc don't hit.)
90% armor/eva
Fortify+this armor on a grante/jade will make you hella tanky.

15% attack speed.
8% move speed. eh.
35% attack damage. eh. (allies. huh. mirror arrow build!)
5% non-curse aura effect.

first to strike, last to fall.
40% inc damage when not low life.
200% increased armor/eva when on low life. again, massive boost to defense of a jade/granite on close calls. Think of the buff to even cwdt molten shell.
Elem status ailments removed whne you reach low life. Not nearly as good as immunity. but, a nice auto effect.
your hits intimidate enemies that are on full life. (10% increased damage.) This is a more multiplier.

That is some really solid stuff.
Is the AM+CoH+HoI setup that Neversink suggests not all that viable compared to other Assassin's Mark setups? Fairly new player here. I'm playing a TS Deadeye.

What are some other effective options with Assassins Mark? Is there any entirely different buff setups you guys are running?
"
rvalen wrote:
Is the AM+CoH+HoI setup that Neversink suggests not all that viable compared to other Assassin's Mark setups? Fairly new player here. I'm playing a TS Deadeye.

What are some other effective options with Assassins Mark? Is there any entirely different buff setups you guys are running?

prefer spreading AM via using LA-COH-AM-GMP
i wanna start this build but, anyone can recomend me some Leveling gear xd? like witch unique bow will help me early on?
"
Casia wrote:
"
ben_hure wrote:
"
Casia wrote:

you have fortify. 20% reduced damage from hits. (damage over time, degens, etc don't hit.)
90% armor/eva
Fortify+this armor on a grante/jade will make you hella tanky.

15% attack speed.
8% move speed. eh.
35% attack damage. eh. (allies. huh. mirror arrow build!)
5% non-curse aura effect.

first to strike, last to fall.
40% inc damage when not low life.
200% increased armor/eva when on low life. again, massive boost to defense of a jade/granite on close calls. Think of the buff to even cwdt molten shell.
Elem status ailments removed whne you reach low life. Not nearly as good as immunity. but, a nice auto effect.
your hits intimidate enemies that are on full life. (10% increased damage.) This is a more multiplier.

That is some really solid stuff.

It indeed sounds solid. I just cant stand the duelist as a class. Always loved the ranger.

So the choice will be between pathfinder and deadeye.
Still recommending pathfinder, even considering Im SSF?

An option would be to go deadeye first and respec to pathfinder once I got the good flasks like vinktar and atziris. Can you respec an entire ascendancy though?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info