[3.0] NeverSink's ♣ INDEPTH Tornado&Archer Guide ♣ Beginner friendly ♣ Rapid clear ♣ All bosses

But with the raider class the onslaught effect is nice but it doesnt help vs. bosses for example atziri becouse you have to kill mobs to have the effect. Your tree looks nice but I dont't think this would fit for a new start in a new league since you have super expensive gear. I tought about doing a LA crit & shock build with much crit and mf. Thinking about equipping a windripper for more mf.

This is the build im currently working with.

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwIBm42v6wguAdHtg6JAGY70-ABeoSLTfsSi73p9dZcG7g7-uhmK_MXDOn8rDY2btSSLOdQwfNaKW6-HdoTFD6t29419UUdOKiF2458Wv21sMfoj9j7PN9SNv-dUTP-Gzkp9JpU2PaCfTZK95u0_1CMk_UMxwTNh4p2qVYUwcf_e2sGNfsMzVUtsjKXL3ah07S5Tt7ZaGow2YqxLeAUt0291y4nTOkJ67-pivqdwUmVNvTZfsMpKUUysR8jcwUn-HUd-b56cpIcTdwen1P7IVvq_1VO7fVsqTT8nSsg=
IGN: Lnvoker
Deadeye looks more friendly for cheaply geared archers, to get decent damage. And if you want survivability against bosses, just go duelist / champion.

On your tree, the trip to sentinel is just not worth it. If you really want res, get Survivalist instead but honestly, Cloth and Chain should be enough. Leech nodes (read spirit and vitality void) are good too. There's a sensible difference between leech from any attacks and leech from physical attack damage.
Ranger builds list: /917964
When two witches watch two watches, which witch watches which watch?
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Watching witches watch watches is not for the faint of heart...
"
Deadeye looks more friendly for cheaply geared archers, to get decent damage. And if you want survivability against bosses, just go duelist / champion.

On your tree, the trip to sentinel is just not worth it. If you really want res, get Survivalist instead but honestly, Cloth and Chain should be enough. Leech nodes (read spirit and vitality void) are good too. There's a sensible difference between leech from any attacks and leech from physical attack damage.

Nullification, - 2 nodes instead of 6 for sentinel and actually the better node anyway. Plus sniper in range for the nodes you just gained as well.
Last edited by basta1982 on Feb 28, 2016, 12:13:18 PM
True. I didn't even check that part of the tree. That's a node I would take anyway.
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Okay true, so I changed it a bit, how is the build looking now?

And isn't it true that Essence Sap is better than Spirit Void?

And wich class would you suggest for the new league? Want to clear fast and safe but is duelist / champion better than deadeye? Becouse on deadeye I get 60% more proj. dmg 20% more attack speed 10% accuracy rating 30% proj, speed chain 1+ for LA and Far Shot up to 30% more dmg.

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwIBm42v6wguAdHtg6JAGY70-ABeoSLTfsSi73p9dZcG7g7-uhmK_MXDOn8rDY2btSSLOdQwfNaKW6-HdoTFD6t29419UUdOKiF2458Wv21sMfoj9j7PN9SNv-dUTP-Gzkp9JpU2PaCfTZK95u0_1CMk_UMxwTNh4p2qVYUwcf_e2sGNfsMzVUtsjKXL3ah07S5Tt7ZaGow2YqxLeAUt0291y4nTOkJ67-pivqdwUmVNvTZfsMpKyNzBSf4dR35vnpykhxN3B6fU_shW-r_VU7uIW_rrkvNeRetjES8=

Last edited by Invoker33 on Feb 28, 2016, 3:51:52 PM
Champion with Fortitude and Inspirational if you want to play safe. It's also a decent spec for clear speed thanks to the increased movement speed.

Deadeye is clearly the dps spec, but not necessary the fastest one to clear map. Raider with full frenzy charge will do better for that once you have decent gear.

Also, don't mix *more* and *increased* modifiers. They are two different things as I have succinctly stated in previous page.

Essence Sap vs Spirit Void : Essence Sap is better if you take the full cluster. But this shouldn't be necessary anymore since now these two clusters provide attack leech instead of just physical. It typically double the leech.

tree: still not good. lots of traveling points, and the entire bow cluster is ignored, in a physical bow build...
Just use Neversink's tree, it's a good one, or maybe a minor variation of it (check mine, Frankenberry or basta if you want to see such variations).
Last edited by Panini_aux_olives on Feb 28, 2016, 5:16:23 PM
Expect a massive rework and update of the guide until wed. (Also a new Null's guide + filter update)

I'm busy doing the whole picture work and writing up new texts, but at least I seem to be done with the actual content/math.

The update will likely include a few videos for the guide (something I wanted for a long time)

Updating the guide is very complicated now though, I'M hitting the character limit in the first 2 posts and all the ascendancy classes need spaces. More pictures it is.
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
Last edited by NeverSink on Feb 28, 2016, 10:57:06 PM
@Neversink: reminder, typo in lighting arrow image with: the 50% lightning conversion "works works" ;).
Good luck!
How about this tree?

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwIBm42v6wguAdHtg6JAGY70-ABeoSLTfsSi73p9dZcG7g7-uhmK_MXDOn8rDY2btSSLOdQwfNaKW6-HdoTFD6t29419UUdOKiF2458Wv21sMfoj9j7PN9SNv-dUTP-Gzkp9JpU2PaCfTZK95u0_1CMk_UMxwTNh4p2qVYUwcf_e2sGNfsMzVUtsjKXL3ah07S5Tt7ZaGow2YqxLeAUt0291y4nTOkJ67-pivqdwUmVNvTZHfqfU_shW-r_VU7v665LzXkWVBdnGMpR_AqbgCIma8V1oyqnWWI9gtUg=
Last edited by Invoker33 on Feb 29, 2016, 5:08:02 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info