[3.0] NeverSink's ♣ INDEPTH Tornado&Archer Guide ♣ Beginner friendly ♣ Rapid clear ♣ All bosses

"
skuadak wrote:
Multimod is prefix so either multimod or flat phys dmg unfortunatelly.
I'd yoloexed it, fuck the police.

Spoiler
that'd be not smart tho

Ok thanks.

Can I use an exalt on this bow or I need to remove before the master craft?
IGN: Arzayos
"
superdookie67 wrote:
"
NewbieDOTcom wrote:
"
Zauriel wrote:
Hi there, this might end up being a daft question. I'm confused about the frenzy charges used in this build. I cant see what you use to proc the charges or an item or gem that would proc the charges. Could some one point out what im missing please. im loving the build btw

They are using the blood rage gem in the setup to proc frenzy charges and grabbing Golem's Blood in general for the 1.6% life regeneration which is ok yet if you want to hardly notice the bleed also grab the Masters of the Arena node for an additional 1% which really negates the bleed. With the change in blood rage its super super nice and a huge dps buff. Have fun its one of the best gems now to use with the new frenzy nodes on the tree positioned in much better spots.

Would you use blood rage in hc as well? I'm new to the game overall, but got a ranger up to about 60. I bought that gem and just casting it in my hideout scared me. lol

doesnt blood rage drain 4% of max life per sec as physical dmg? so essentially to use it we need 4% life regen.
we get about 3.6% from the tree...
not sure if we can reduce that physical dmg drain as its a debuff of sorts? and even then we are evasion based ...
Domine Non Es Dignus
"
Arzayos wrote:
"
skuadak wrote:
Multimod is prefix so either multimod or flat phys dmg unfortunatelly.
I'd yoloexed it, fuck the police.

Spoiler
that'd be not smart tho

Ok thanks.

Can I use an exalt on this bow or I need to remove before the master craft?

Elreon Multimod is a Suffix, not a Prefix, so you can multimod added phys and 2 other suffixes (crit, critmult, atkspd). Finding someone with Elreon 8 in warbands might be hard tho.

"
Zinja wrote:

we get about 3.6% from the tree...
not sure if we can reduce that physical dmg drain as its a debuff of sorts? and even then we are evasion based ...

only possibility of reducing the damage would be Leo's "Lvl 3: 10 to 20% reduced Damage taken from Damage Over Time", but i dpn't think that'd be worth it.
With the 3.6% regen from three Bloodrage would need 250sec to reduce your health to zero while providing leech, so I'd probably use it even in hc outside of reduced/no regen maps, I'm no hc player tho
Last edited by rydl on Jul 27, 2015, 10:31:01 AM
hi all

the guide doesn't advise to pick up Piercing node , and NO pierce gem..

if i am NOT running drilldeck and i am using a physical harbinger bow..

should i pick them up or pierce % can be ignored ?

must i level EC or keep at lvl 1?
Best levels for CWDT/ID/IC setup?
THX!
My new take on the build- find urself a new hyrri's ire. It is the best chest for this build hands down

Managed to buy this cheaply and was lucky enough to 6link it with a few fuses so im playing it

Spoiler
Great build, and very detailed guide, thank you!

Currently level 54 (new player)

I was wondering which is the most optimal gem setup. I noticed the equipped gems in the 4 week gear is different from the recommended in the guide. I also noticed other guides recommending slightly different gem setups.

Sorry for the noob question.
Thank you again for the guide and the help!

Hi, I'm currently using a
Spoiler

But have gotten myself a
Spoiler

I noticed that the tooltip dps dropped alot, but i guess this is normal and infact the dps was an actual increase despite what the numbers reflect.

What should i craft on my harbinger? Atk speed, Crit chance, or crit multiplier?

And about my quiver, this is my current one
Spoiler

But i have
Spoiler

As in stands uncrafted, the current quiver is better, but i was wondering if it would be worth it to craft crit chance on the 2nd quiver, will that increase my dps by a decent amount?

Thanks guys~

Current gear, and advice on what to improve would be very welcomed :D
Spoiler
Last edited by Nuuudals on Jul 27, 2015, 1:03:08 PM
"
IceeeD wrote:
"
ragebringer11 wrote:
What happened to the INT Nodes from the Old tree? the 2.0 Tree Dropped off over 80+ INT?? Can`t use anything with the old equip...

Pick them. It's optional and well explained in the guide.

Im using this Guide since 3-4 Months, even before the Awakening. Just used my FUll Passive reset and recognized that the INT Stats are missing now. Same Equip and Same Gem Setup like in Past.

How could it be, that there is now so much missing INT?
ING: Pan_Samolodzik
I've looked through all the gems and gear in the build and still cant see any mention of using bloodrage? it's not even mentioned in the abbreviations section of the gems

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info