[3.0] NeverSink's ♣ INDEPTH Tornado&Archer Guide ♣ Beginner friendly ♣ Rapid clear ♣ All bosses

Hey guys!

I finally managed to build up a few stacks of exalts in my stash, however I'm still hesitant about popping all of them and buying a 350-370pdps Harbinger bow for like 25-30exas (or even a 320-340 for a few exalts). My friend is pressuring me to attempt crafting, stating that it is really easy to get a 320-40pdps one with mastercrafts, for a few exalts.

Any thoughts on this? Crafting or buying?

"
Lÿn wrote:
hi all

the guide doesn't advise to pick up Piercing node , and NO pierce gem..

if i am NOT running drilldeck and i am using a physical harbinger bow..

should i pick them up or pierce % can be ignored ?

help me plssss should i invest in pierce points if i'm not running the gem/not using drill quiver ?

i have 0..
"
Zauriel wrote:
I've looked through all the gems and gear in the build and still cant see any mention of using bloodrage? it's not even mentioned in the abbreviations section of the gems

it's in gem setup part.
How would you 6 link Ice Shot (IS) ?

Iam also lacking in the singel target department ... i feel all skills beside tornado shot sooo hard to aim ... and unsing SA and TS together "feels wrong"

I also tried 6L trap puncture ... and had really problems getting the boses onto the traps :(
"
rydl wrote:

Elreon Multimod is a Suffix, not a Prefix, so you can multimod added phys and 2 other suffixes (crit, critmult, atkspd). Finding someone with Elreon 8 in warbands might be hard tho.

Damn, you're right. That's a good news actually, thanks
Burn all the orbs!
Would you use blood rage in hc as well? I'm new to the game overall, but got a ranger up to about 60. I bought that gem and just casting it in my hideout scared me. lol[/quote]
doesnt blood rage drain 4% of max life per sec as physical dmg? so essentially to use it we need 4% life regen.
we get about 3.6% from the tree...
not sure if we can reduce that physical dmg drain as its a debuff of sorts? and even then we are evasion based ...
[/quote]

sorry for the glitch in the quote paste------------------

yes 4% is correct yet with 2.6% from tree (Golems Blood & Master of the Arena) for a total of 2.6% is plenty. You will hardly notice the life drain with the 2.6%. The 1.4% is not really noticed or at least from my testing its not and its all I run even in HC its all I run.
Last edited by NewbieDOTcom on Jul 27, 2015, 4:15:24 PM
Is the calculator posted on the front page up to date? I input my stats (rechecked 50times) but the DPS - Tooltip value on the calculator is 4k lower than my actual tooltip dps and I really want to use it to figure out which one of the 2 bows I have found to buy is better. If someone could help me set it up i'd really appreciate it.
Last edited by MuFeR on Jul 27, 2015, 8:21:01 PM
could someone briefly explain what I should have in my tornado shot as a 4 Link, 5 link and 6 Link.

Thanks.

"
phobia90s wrote:
Hey guys!

I finally managed to build up a few stacks of exalts in my stash, however I'm still hesitant about popping all of them and buying a 350-370pdps Harbinger bow for like 25-30exas (or even a 320-340 for a few exalts). My friend is pressuring me to attempt crafting, stating that it is really easy to get a 320-40pdps one with mastercrafts, for a few exalts.

Any thoughts on this? Crafting or buying?

As a guy that crafted this from a white,
I advise against crafting, it took thousands of alts, and orbs to get a tyrancial, then you have to yolo regal and hope it turns good, then 5 exalts on again a craft that can turn to shit, its probably worth 30-40 exalts at the time? I spent probably 20Exa. Its not easy and you can probably just save up and buy one but for me I was crafting for a Youtube video, so I personally was enjoying the process so that outweighed this loss of money
I have a few questions. First, out of the three single target options (Puncture, Punc. Trap, Frenzy), which is currently considered the most useful in conjunction with Tornado Shot, and why? I'm not sure I'd be a fan of Puncture Trap, but if it's significantly better than just straight Puncture or Frenzy, I can see myself giving it a shot.

Second, with regards to the skill gems being levelled in the weapon swap, none of them are an attack gem. Will switching Level 20 TS to 1/20% TS cause significant issues at the time I do that, or is it just important to have high level supports and the level of the attack skill is less important?

Third (and I suppose this is a more general question), with regards to the low-level gems linked to CWDT (e.g. Immortal Call), I assume I'll want them at 20%? If so, should I just ignore keeping them low-level while levelling and get them to level 20 to convert them to 1/20%?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info