[3.0] NeverSink's ♣ INDEPTH Tornado&Archer Guide ♣ Beginner friendly ♣ Rapid clear ♣ All bosses

Hey Zinja !

First of all, i'm playing Warbands, so maybe you'll have some things to adapt from what am gonna say :p

For the bows : Am not a big fan of LE'sG, so i would recommend the first or last. (Prefer the first if u can blessed it).

For your gear : You need more life on your items. Around 70~90 life per item with life. Your chest needs more ES too. For the gloves, if using rare instead of mali's, i would look for at least 10% AS + Phy + RES (+ Life). You would need a STR, Life or Phy based belt instead of this one :p And that helmet; just change it. Rats Nest, Starkonja or Rare Life TriRes.

For the gems : I'ld switch Poacher's Mark for Assa's Mark and use blood rage to get FCs.
Make sure to get life leech from gear (gloves, amulet or quiver) for an easy sustain (it's not that hard, really).

---

Hey Ino !

I used to play like you, and noticed that i wasn't using puncture that much too. I first switched to RoA / IR / Cull / Added Chaos and SA / CoH / Assa's Mark / Chain / FA. Atm, i'm trying a new setup : RoA / CoH / Assa's Mark / FA and SA / Chain / PCoC / IR / Cull. I kinda use SA to clear packs of mobs, they melt a lot like when using TS ! I still get PCs from PCoC and only curse exiles, warbands or map boss. Sounds good to me ^^
"
NewbieDOTcom wrote:
"
Zauriel wrote:
Hi there, this might end up being a daft question. I'm confused about the frenzy charges used in this build. I cant see what you use to proc the charges or an item or gem that would proc the charges. Could some one point out what im missing please. im loving the build btw

They are using the blood rage gem in the setup to proc frenzy charges and grabbing Golem's Blood in general for the 1.6% life regeneration which is ok yet if you want to hardly notice the bleed also grab the Masters of the Arena node for an additional 1% which really negates the bleed. With the change in blood rage its super super nice and a huge dps buff. Have fun its one of the best gems now to use with the new frenzy nodes on the tree positioned in much better spots.

Would you use blood rage in hc as well? I'm new to the game overall, but got a ranger up to about 60. I bought that gem and just casting it in my hideout scared me. lol
"
Zinja wrote:
Hi, I am still new to playing ranger and this ranged build.
I did manage to get 3 bows... not sure which is good. I am having a hard time with survivability on tempest.... I have 3k life now.. but i think my gear needs lot of work..

I do have a question however ...
out of these 3 bows which one would give good damage ..

my gear - barely manged to res cap but with -40% chaos resist...
Spoiler

I went for all life nodes i could find on the tree first... hoping to start putting in the damage - crit nodes since i hit 3k life...
This is my skill tree so far at level 65
Spoiler

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwIAAF4FLQW1CC4IiQqbDY0ZjiF2I_YknTB8MgEylDqzQzFHfkp9TP9Nkk4qUUdbr11oYetiWmKsZU1noGyMdO11y3rvfXV_AoTZhs6HdorwjX2Nfo2_kAqVBZrxmyabjZ2qo4qm4LCrshm0xb02vqfBM8FJwuzEgsjcyqnNmM96037UI9nG2sHjn-cK6NbpRupi7YPuDu96_MX-Hf66

Need advice on how to progress with skills and what kind of cheaper options are available to improve my gear.

Use this build if your playing Tempst HC because honestly heavy draw just suck and waste of points

http://cb.poedb.tw/us/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwIAAF4DHgUtBbUF-QYjCC4IiQqbDY0WvxmOH0EhdiLqI_Yk_SaVKgsuUzBxMHwx-jIBNj031DnUOkI-z0MxR35KfUt4TP9Nkk4qUUdVS1WFWhpbr11oYeJh62KsZU1noGyMbWxv8nBScNVxoXTtdct293jrelN67311fyuGzod2idOMC4w2jX2Nfo2_j0-VBZrxmyabjZ2qoJ-hpKXLp9Sv67Ewshm1CLVIuXy74702vea-p8EzwUnDM8SiyNzKqc2Yz3rTb9N-1CPawdwV3ajh2-Of5wrnVOd06NbqYuyw7T_tg-968-r8xf4d_rr-yP_e
Hi all,

This is my bow:

Anybody know how work the master craft could have multiple mods?

Could I get the next mods from this bow?
Critical Chance (Suffix)
Speed (Suffix)
Physical damage (Prefix)
IGN: Arzayos
Last edited by Arzayos on Jul 27, 2015, 5:36:46 AM
Multimod is prefix so either multimod or flat phys dmg unfortunatelly.
I'd yoloexed it, fuck the police.

Spoiler
that'd be not smart tho
Burn all the orbs!
hi, i'm just started to play and i'm lvl 35
i wanted to ask cos for me poachers mark works a lot better for mana/life leach then assasins mark at least on my level due to ON HIT leach not ON KILL

also i noticed the tornado shot to be a lot worse then split arrow (i level tornado in the 2nd slot)
is it 'cos i lack GMP and in general i dont even have a 5 link yet
what stats are we looking for on jewels?
What will be better option use phys or light doryanis ?

I'm useing La-gmp-chain-ptl-wed
I'm usually online at 18 gmt +1
"
superdookie67 wrote:
"
NewbieDOTcom wrote:
"
Zauriel wrote:
Hi there, this might end up being a daft question. I'm confused about the frenzy charges used in this build. I cant see what you use to proc the charges or an item or gem that would proc the charges. Could some one point out what im missing please. im loving the build btw

They are using the blood rage gem in the setup to proc frenzy charges and grabbing Golem's Blood in general for the 1.6% life regeneration which is ok yet if you want to hardly notice the bleed also grab the Masters of the Arena node for an additional 1% which really negates the bleed. With the change in blood rage its super super nice and a huge dps buff. Have fun its one of the best gems now to use with the new frenzy nodes on the tree positioned in much better spots.

Would you use blood rage in hc as well? I'm new to the game overall, but got a ranger up to about 60. I bought that gem and just casting it in my hideout scared me. lol

That's up to you since you want to try and get life, life, life and IMO and its just my opinion you really need to run a coil in HC, especially now that they buffed monsters and boss damage but did nothing to help you in the life leech department. You can fiddle around with it since its about 6 node points to get 3 added charges in general and once you get your core setup in the 80's it's a little more then 6 nodes to get to the life wheel, etc. It's all optional yet remember it's not all about damage like in softcore. Hardcore is played differently if you want to survive you will have to adjust lightning resists to run coil and meet max resist numbers. You will be taking VP and some of the life leech nodes also in HC you may be passing up in SC yet this type of build does well in HC.
going for avatar of hunt instead for heavy draw is definitely the better way.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info