[3.0] NeverSink's ♣ INDEPTH Tornado&Archer Guide ♣ Beginner friendly ♣ Rapid clear ♣ All bosses

another question on my way to understand this beast of a game :)

CWDT - IC - ID

so for that we need endurance charges.

the only way we get thoses is EC?

so we have to manualy use EC in order to let IC proc automatically?

"
Acow wrote:
...CWDT setup is not working anymore...

why that?
Last edited by Cador2 on Jul 26, 2015, 3:22:12 AM
"
fs84 wrote:
Why kill all 3 in cruel? Would oaks 18% dmg or 8% attack speed, both of which are decent nodes, not be better than a passive?
Because having a skill point to pick up a jewel socket is slightly better than 18% damage or 8% attack speed.

For example I'm using a jewel that gives me 12% attack speed and 6% life for a total investment of two skill points. Once you get some gg jewels you'll realize how overpowered they are and you will wish you had as many passive points as possible.

Should i use the horror nock harbinger bow and craft flat physical dmg or craft the other bow to tyranncial since it has 50% crit chance compared to horror nock with has only 32%
"

Should i use the horror nock harbinger bow and craft flat physical dmg or craft the other bow to tyranncial since it has 50% crit chance compared to horror nock with has only 32%

Use horror nock. You can use a blessed orb to re-roll the crit to 50%. After that consider elreon multimod service and add flat phys + crit
Well, for once IC base duration was reduced drastically, and EC must be cast manually...
hi guys im using this guide, im at lvl 70 and this is my gear..
its pretty shitty, what can i upgrade?
Spoiler

and i know my gems are pretty fucked up
"
Cador2 wrote:
another question on my way to understand this beast of a game :)

CWDT - IC - ID

so for that we need endurance charges.

the only way we get thoses is EC?

so we have to manualy use EC in order to let IC proc automatically?

"
Acow wrote:
...CWDT setup is not working anymore...

why that?

CWDT-EC doesn't work because EC isn't a spell any more, and there's no trigger gem to execute a warcry. You could run warlords mark curse, or wear Daresso's Defiance. I'm doing the latter (had one drop); but it seems that the onslaught effect ends up eating a majority of the charges. I sometimes do get the long IC; not entirely sure what's going on there.

Did you ever see history portrayed as an old man with a wise brow and pulseless heart, weighing all things in the balance of reason?
Is not rather the genius of history like an eternal, imploring maiden, full of fire, with a burning heart and flaming soul, humanly warm and humanly beautiful?
So let me just quickly say that I am by no means one of the leeches and need their hand held at all times. I hop between games a lot and tend to follow guides to get a feel for how the build has changed and can then go on on my own soon after and know exactly what I'm doing and understand how it all works.

So the question: I recently got a 6-link and a 5-link on Warbands and was previously using 2 4-links, Split Arrow with Infractum and Frenzy for single target, and switched to a TS with a Harbinger. The question is this, what should I put in my 5-link? The guide mentioned (as well as some comments here) that TS doesn't need a single target and I have found that I 100% agree. I melt map bosses like nothing with TS and after starting out with Puncture in the 5-link I realized I hadn't used it once. Is there anything other "best" option I could put in the 5-link, because right now I'm not sure if something else is better. I thought maybe my CoH setup, but I just thought I'd get opinions or insight on what others are using.

PS - There is the option of just keeping the single target there just in case I suppose, but after just putting Vaal Haste in my gear I actually have one too many spells to even have on my bar so that's why I was looking at dropping the single target.
maybe use the 5-link for a curse on hit attack?
What's the consensus on EC/CWDT/IC setup? Still worth using or drop for something else? My problem with the setup is it's a pain in the ass manual casting EC and there's limited slots on the skill bar for it.
Also when it procs, the phys invul duration just seems way too short to even make a big difference.

I'm thinking of trying a cwdt/enfeeble setup instead but not sure how effective that is. Or maybe temporal chains. Any ideas?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info