[3.0] NeverSink's ♣ INDEPTH Tornado&Archer Guide ♣ Beginner friendly ♣ Rapid clear ♣ All bosses

Why kill all 3 in cruel? Would oaks 18% dmg or 8% attack speed, both of which are decent nodes, not be better than a passive?

Is your guide to puncture about trap puncture or attack puncture? What is the best single target ability atm?
I'd like to know wich gem setup I should use with tornado shot while using a 5l ?
"
Pocpay wrote:
I'd like to know wich gem setup I should use with tornado shot while using a 5l ?

if you have good elemental bow, go with wed+ptl, if phys go with crit.
it's funny how no one uses a cwdt setup with their glass cannon SC builds Kappa

Currently 64 in tempest HC league and I already feel really squishy.

This needs taste of hate and lightning coil, but too expensive to even effort it.

I am still running HoA and hatred instead of grace + AA, because the DPS is just bad without it.

will see..
"
Lÿn wrote:
i'm trying to understand the gear he showed as "1 week into the league " and "4 weeks "

there's no bloodrage , even if it is listed as mandatory in the guide and we are spending points for extra charges , how are you generating frenzy charges if running puncture ?

I'm trying to keep the gear he linked as a guideline but that seems to be a little bit different than what the guide says .. ( or i didn't understand , and that's def possible :)

Those gear snapshots are from previous versions of the build in previous leagues. They didn't use frenzy charges, so none of those are seen in them.
Did you ever see history portrayed as an old man with a wise brow and pulseless heart, weighing all things in the balance of reason?
Is not rather the genius of history like an eternal, imploring maiden, full of fire, with a burning heart and flaming soul, humanly warm and humanly beautiful?
Hello everyone i have been playing this build for a while with this gear listened below
Spoiler

this is my three:https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwIAAF4DHgUtBbUF-QYjCC4IiQqbDY0WvxmOH0EhdiP2JP0mlSoLLlMwfDH6MgEylDY9N9Q51D7PQzFKfUz_TZJOKlFHVUtVhVoaW69daGHiYqxlTWyMbWxv8nBSdO11y3b3eOt67311fwJ_K4bOh3aMC4w2jX2Nfo2_j2CQCpUFmvGbJpuNnaqgn6Gkpcum4KfUr-uyGbVIuXy74702vea-p8EzwzPEosqpzZjPetNv037UI9aK2cbawdwV4dvjn-cK51TndOjW6mLssO0_7YPvevPq_MX-uv7I_94=?accountName=AmphoraLM&characterName=Putarebentada

i want some advices about what jewels should i get. Insane guide btw :D

Defensive stats
Spoiler

Offensive stats
Spoiler
buffed tooltip
Spoiler

Fully charged and all buffed tooltip
Spoiler

Last edited by AmphoraLM on Jul 26, 2015, 12:56:01 AM
Hey guys, currently level 86 with 4k hp(very bad hp chest, but its the 6l i got, will try to get something better later). I dropped the drillneck so I'm trying it. I'm having some trouble with what gems to pick cause with Physical to lightning + WED i'm having mana problems. Hp is kinda sad, will try to get it better later too.
My dps tooltip with no charges is 14k, and puncture 19k(low, right?).
ps.: just got some gems to +20% level 1 so my dps can go higher(it was 22k tornado shot with wed+ptl all level 20)

Spoiler
Hi,

After all those buffs to other bow gems other than TS,

Which skill do you recommand in 2.0? AOE and Single
"
flyaway_kong wrote:
Hi,

After all those buffs to other bow gems other than TS,

Which skill do you recommand in 2.0? AOE and Single

Tbh, Split Arrow clears better. And use Frenzy for single target.
I am still worried about defense, especially regarding reflect, since Ondar's Guille is gone and CWDT setup is not working anymore... Is Vaal Pact usefull in this case? I am playing on Tempest...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info