[1.2.3] Hack's Dual Cybil's Blazer (100K+ Incinerate DPS + Pen, 1K life gain/sec)

Question, maybe im missing something but On your cybil and Gloves both, you have ele weakness AND enfeelble at near max level, far ahead of what your cast when damage taken would work on?

May I ask why?
"
darkcrab wrote:
Question, maybe im missing something but On your cybil and Gloves both, you have ele weakness AND enfeelble at near max level, far ahead of what your cast when damage taken would work on?

May I ask why?

Firstly, I want to manual cast both of them. We really don't want CWDT cursing over the curses we need. Second, I want Enduring Cry and Immortal Call on separate levels of CWDT because it is more likely to give me a longer immunity. This requires 2 sockets and 3 sockets to do so they can't be in the same item plus Enfeeble benefits from the high level Increased Duration. Finally, in the event I do Atziri I'll need to manually cast Enduring Cry with Echo to do the 3 boss phase so the links are already there.
Updated:

Acquired!!!
- Gear updates
- Stat updates

Last edited by Hackusations on Sep 11, 2014, 7:31:08 PM
Gratz on the new paw, i guess since u have a lazhwar with leech you don't need a cybils with leech
Nice one on the last cybil.
How many tries did you need to make it?

Also, if you have spare cybil paws and selling, let me know :D
ign: Darlay | Kreell | Theseion | LittleEddy | Krelyana
Hey um, another question.

Im running a 5L incinerate now.

Inc+gmp+fasterproj+echo+firepen

I think im gonna run into mana issues, already have em unless i dont level AA too much.

Should i swap fasterproj for mana leech? Or get an elreon ammy?
"
voodoosk8 wrote:
Nice one on the last cybil.
How many tries did you need to make it?

Also, if you have spare cybil paws and selling, let me know :D

I think it took me about 12-15 Cybils to do with a requirement that they be at least 10% cast speed and +8 life gain. Most of the cost was from socketing, linking, coloring, and corrupting because outside of re-rolling rare there isn't much risk to the item so I would just sell them relatively cheap back on the market, which helped keep the uncorrupted ones in the market to buy.

As I put in the guide I would pretty much take culling, dual-block, or fire leech. The other leechs are good for resale as there are other builds out there using Cybil's now.

I have a 12/12 8/8 with Green-Green-White for 4c.

"
DarKWolF90 wrote:
Hey um, another question.

Im running a 5L incinerate now.

Inc+gmp+fasterproj+echo+firepen

I think im gonna run into mana issues, already have em unless i dont level AA too much.

Should i swap fasterproj for mana leech? Or get an elreon ammy?

If you are running Mind Over Matter already then switch to mana leech. If not then Elreon jewelry is the best solution. You might want to check poe.xyz for a decent one if you don't get lucky with crafting one. Another option is to drop down to LMP, keep faster proj., and just range stuff a little more with a more efficient cost.

LMP is actually very good for leveling/clearing. GMP has the superior single target shotgun and 40% hiher potential life gain, but it has a reduced ranged effectiveness of about 40% once the bloom of the streams spreads them apart. If you compare the two supports side by side then you'll see GMP just adds a set of outer streams to the bloom of LMP that would only hit stuff coming from a wide angle. A lot of the time that's just going to waste and you could have simply used LMP and done more damage from a safer distance.
I just saw a similar build on reddit using Added chaos instead of fire pen, any idea of how this would be "better"? (he specifically states you can skip firepen with added chaos).

Also using discipline and a lightning coil, skipping the kaom boots and using rainbowstrides, not grabbing unwavering,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_sjQMWt2uI You might wanna check it out.

Back on subject. Im concerned about MoM, is there a way to make it effective without mana leech? The build i just linked to ya seems to drop grace in favor of discipline just to be able to run MoM+AA as direct mitigation and not running grace, keeping a large mana pool so as not to need mana leech. Apparently he did atziri relying on lightning coil.

Could you kindly take a look and try to figure out what's best?
"
DarKWolF90 wrote:
I just saw a similar build on reddit using Added chaos instead of fire pen, any idea of how this would be "better"? (he specifically states you can skip firepen with added chaos).

Also using discipline and a lightning coil, skipping the kaom boots and using rainbowstrides, not grabbing unwavering,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_sjQMWt2uI You might wanna check it out.

Back on subject. Im concerned about MoM, is there a way to make it effective without mana leech? The build i just linked to ya seems to drop grace in favor of discipline just to be able to run MoM+AA as direct mitigation and not running grace, keeping a large mana pool so as not to need mana leech. Apparently he did atziri relying on lightning coil.

Could you kindly take a look and try to figure out what's best?

I don't think there is an objective 'best' here. Mollari's build makes a couple of trade-offs to tackle the same end-game risks and content.

- I posted a nearly identical Scion build earlier in this thread for a theoretical max block version someone was considering. There I believe I explained my rationale for not going for more block is because of Rumi's soft-capping at ~40% block anyway and also because mostly this is a trade-off between life and more block mitigation. In other words this build is 9 passive less efficient when Rumi's is used, but has better general/prolonged mitigation and DPS when it's not in use. I lean towards having the efficiency during Rumi's and a bigger life pool to help avoid lottery one-shots.

- Rainbowstrides over Kaom Root's brings stun/knockback into the equation as a trade-off to additional spell block, sockets, and movement speed (Considering extra life vs resists equal out). For something like Atziri with basically no dangerous physical attacks definitely go with Rainbowstrides. Outside of that I feel like you are just one increased damage + substantial physical rhoa pack (unblockable shield charge) away from wishing you were using Kaom's Roots.

- I ran Lightning Coil when I was testing Dual Cybil's as Templar in the One-month race. I stopped when I died near instantly for the second time to something like a powerful crits + volatile blood leaper that attacked from off-screen. The leap crits making the conversation from Lightning Coil shock me and a split second later as Incinerate kills the mob the volatile blood crits while I'm shocked and bam I'm dead from 5.5k life, 83 lightning res, Rainbowstrides, and Unwavering keystone. Now there is less life, less resists, and the single 50% shock is more dangerous in this scenario. On paper LC has one of the strongest and low investment mitigation mechanics in the game, but in my opinion it is aptly named because that freak lightning strike can happen and cause an unforeseen unavoidable RIP. Cloak of Defiance/MoM doesn't carry the same risk and mitigates all damage from hits, but obviously requires more investment into towards mana and mana recovery.

- Mana Leech is not about sustaining MoM in normal situations. I only use Mana Leech for tanking the nastiest maps and bosses because I want my mana full at all times to absorb big hits. I haven't spent a single Chaos on re-rolling a rare map. If it rolls something easy then I just use faster projectiles. If it rolls something hard like no regen + ele reflect + -max then I swap in Mana Leech and it's still easy. In fact if the map has high quantity then I corrupt it because at that point what is there to be afraid off... pack size?

- Added Chaos is great for Incinerate and provides relatively the same benefit as Fire Pen. It precludes effective use of three dragons, which doesn't matter if you don't use one, and it edges out Fire Pen once a 6L is acquired and paired with Added Lightning. The only downsides are lightning damage will reflect and you abandon fire leech being effective. Now don't get too caught up on the tooltip DPS because the lack of penetration lowers the effective DPS because mobs can still have high or capped resistances even after Ele Weakness. That's the benefit of penetration supports as not only do they stack with curses, but they'll ignore over-capped resistances. Having said all that Mollari might not have considered other changes in 1.2 specifically the reworked Cold to Fire support.

Cold to Fire + Added Cold

Now I've dropped Fire Pen to demonstrate the numbers as I don't have a 6L yet and my gems are still just lvl 19 and missing some quality, but this in combination with Three Dragons could potentially wipe the floor with Added Chaos + Added Lightning. Going from 400 to 500 top end hits to 1400-1600+ /w penetration is a game changer for what might be shockable.
Hi! I'm using your build in beyond league and so far it is pretty good. Beyond bosses are melting in few seconds and it feels pretty save. Still low level but leech from claws is insane.

I have one question. I'm using three dragons but I don't shock at all. At the moment I only have 5% chance to ignite from shadow start and no static blows.

Running herald of ice so I ignite, but I never seem to shock.
What should I do?

Also I'm running 4L with added chaos/echo/gmp and the dps is pretty good. Will revisit this setup when I get 5L.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info