[1.2.3] Hack's Dual Cybil's Blazer (100K+ Incinerate DPS + Pen, 1K life gain/sec)

i followed the guide, got my ass handled in merc. you NEED the block chance from the vaal corrupts, otherwise youre going to get rekt.

overall i wouldnt recommend it to new players, there are many flaws with mitigation if you dont get enough block chance for the start.

i had very good Eq, a 5L chest with inc, spell eco, LMP, added cold and faster casting, yet i had to replace FC with life leech to even be remotely able to survive.

Even with 1,8k hp and 50-70% res at lvl 54 i got rekt way too easy.

the damage was only okayish, even with 1,6k inc dps.
Last edited by aitalar on Nov 3, 2014, 10:57:20 AM
Last edited by ProtectoroftheKennel on Nov 7, 2014, 2:35:50 AM
Hey Hack, I loved this build!

Got a question though. Since the leagues ended my character came back to standard and thus I have a bit more currency to spend. To really increase dps, would you suggest (If say you had 10-20 ex to spend on the build) getting a 6L or maybe a different setup of weapons (maybe something like a doryani's cata and a shield)? I don't mind respeccing a bit.
Any major updates for 1.3?
Does this build still work for 1.3? I have two paws and would love to try it
I also would love to see a 1.3 skill tree for this build. Or if anyone has a picture of what the 1.2 tree looked like, I would really appreciate it if you could post it. I just want a general idea of what it looked it, I always change things around anyway.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info