[1.2.3] Hack's Dual Cybil's Blazer (100K+ Incinerate DPS + Pen, 1K life gain/sec)

Sorry if I've missed anything but regarding the CTF idea - would you still use pyre if you had a 6l with a good levelled cold to fire?
"
MIJOTHY wrote:
Sorry if I've missed anything but regarding the CTF idea - would you still use pyre if you had a 6l with a good levelled cold to fire?

If you weren't using MoM and/or didn't need Mana Leech for tanking I would use 20/20 Cold to Fire over Pyre because once you combined the conversion with the %added fire and quality bonus it's like 80%+ to Pyre's 100%, but you get the ring slot back for more life, resists, and/or DPS.

If you are MoM and you need Mana Leech for tanking then using Pyre is the only option. Also, the benefit here is when just farming easy maps in groups you can swap in Faster Projectiles over Mana Leech.

I'm gonna stick with Pyre, but I can definitely see a Witch/Templar Incinerate build using Avatar of Fire and Cold2Fire with Cybil's or Doryani's Cata. + Rathpith to effectively have a 130% cold to fire conversion scaled again by a lot of extra fire nodes. Someone could take the damage to an insane level.
could someone explain how this ends up to be 100k dps?
[2.0] 5L Uber Viable Incinerate (1.4m Burst): The Zippo: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1211719
I was wondering, how much of a difference do the increased buff effect nodes do?
"
Skyion wrote:
could someone explain how this ends up to be 100k dps?

The tool-tip DPS gets multiplied by 12 as LMP (400% x 3 projectiles) and by 20 as GMP (400% x 5 projectiles). Then it is a matter of averaging Fire Penetration's contribution. On a mob with capped fire resist the Fire Penetration gem will ignore 35% leaving 40% mitigation, i.e. Incinerate will do 60% damage, but on a mob with no resists Incinerate will do 135% damage. Factor in shocks, flasks, and curses and damage can range from 60k with nothing against resists to well over 200k with everything and no resists.

I could swap in Added Chaos and such to achieve a higher tool-tip that multiplied out to 100k, but it would actually be doing less damage.

"
DarKWolF90 wrote:
I was wondering, how much of a difference do the increased buff effect nodes do?

The main benefit form the Inner Force cluster is the increase to AA and Flask effects. It will increase Herald of Ice and obviously Haste, but spending 3 points in cast speed or ele. damage would be more DPS. It is good if your AA isn't fully leveled yet or if you are still using Grace a lot, but in late game the only dangerous things are usually bosses so the benefits just aren't as meaningful.
"
Hackusations wrote:

The main benefit form the Inner Force cluster is the increase to AA and Flask effects. It will increase Herald of Ice and obviously Haste, but spending 3 points in cast speed or ele. damage would be more DPS. It is good if your AA isn't fully leveled yet or if you are still using Grace a lot, but in late game the only dangerous things are usually bosses so the benefits just aren't as meaningful.

Inner force does not affect Flasks.
"
Ulquiomaru wrote:
"
Hackusations wrote:

Inner force does not affect Flasks.

I was under the impression that Inner Force buffed the implicit mods, e.g. the +3000 armour from granites.
Last edited by Hackusations on Sep 20, 2014, 3:25:51 AM
What do you think of getting a "4% of Damage taken Gained as Mana when Hit" Lazhwar instead of "1% of Fire Damage Leeched as Life" to help with MoM?
"
What do you think of getting a "4% of Damage taken Gained as Mana when Hit" Lazhwar instead of "1% of Fire Damage Leeched as Life" to help with MoM?

It is another good corruption for sure.
I didnt read all post so if you answered this sorry for asking again. But I was wondering about Point Blank. It is considered a projectile right so Point blank should work? And the gem only affect attack speed so maybe thats a strong damage boost possibly?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info