[1.2.3] Hack's Dual Cybil's Blazer (100K+ Incinerate DPS + Pen, 1K life gain/sec)

"
darkcrab wrote:
Guess ill ask because the build DOES look and sound fun.

How does it do in higher end maps/aztiri? Doesnt have to be the uber best at it, but whats the general results you've gotten?

overall great guide ^^

This build is efficient and effective at both solo and group farming high quantity end-game maps. It's capable of doing bosses most people skip and map mod's most people avoid like reflect, 50%/no regen, etc... Theoretically there isn't a mod it can't do even blood magic.

Atziri is viable for sure, but you'll need to probably run Kaom's sign, Enduring Cry + Echo, and manual cast a quality Immortal call to tank the 3-boss fight. For Atziri herself Incinerate is great for most of her phases, but I'd still like to have a lvl 20 Fireball to swap in for Incinerate for shoot and move purposes.
Couple questions if you would, on your level 54 tree, you have the build looping up top through the witch tree near cruel preparation, but on the 87 build, you just go through the scion energy shield nodes. I am curious why the 54 bothers to go through the top witch region when it doesn't need to and can just loop through the energy shield nodes? For health concerns, you can grab the Melding circle, which while more points for the circle, you save on travel & get a bunch more energy shield instead, plus the added bonus of not having to respec later.

Doing the build now, managed to clear norm+cruel in about 14 hours play time, been using incinerate in a 5 links pretty much the whole time; Elreon's rings + double lifesprig make the build stupid cheap both in item cost + free incinerate.

I will note that I did end up having to get a perandus belt in order to maintain leveling of haste, the build doesn't have that much room for fiddling in regards to dex, which probably deserves a note.

Great build tho, can't wait to see how it ends up
Last edited by Stormblind on Sep 8, 2014, 4:23:00 AM
is it ok to just follow your normal tree than leveling tree and don't take top witch route?
"
Stormblind wrote:
Couple questions if you would, on your level 54 tree, you have the build looping up top through the witch tree near cruel preparation, but on the 87 build, you just go through the scion energy shield nodes. I am curious why the 54 bothers to go through the top witch region when it doesn't need to and can just loop through the energy shield nodes? For health concerns, you can grab the Melding circle, which while more points for the circle, you save on travel & get a bunch more energy shield instead, plus the added bonus of not having to respec later.

Doing the build now, managed to clear norm+cruel in about 14 hours play time, been using incinerate in a 5 links pretty much the whole time; Elreon's rings + double lifesprig make the build stupid cheap both in item cost + free incinerate.

I will note that I did end up having to get a perandus belt in order to maintain leveling of haste, the build doesn't have that much room for fiddling in regards to dex, which probably deserves a note.

Great build tho, can't wait to see how it ends up

The main reason I went north while leveling was because the route passes by the Purity of Flesh life cluster above Templar. In the 60-70 level range that was a huge benefit while the middle route only becomes really efficient after transitioning to Mind Over Matter.

This is more or less what I was running early in maps.

You can skip all that, take the middle route, and not respec, but you'll have most of the respec points from quests and in my opinion it is a little stronger the other way while you start maps and work for a decent gear for MoM.
Curious if you'd recommend Fire Doryani's Invitation for the belt? I'm guessing the weapons are sacrosanct, but I'm just curious what other top tier gear there is.
"
Stormblind wrote:
Curious if you'd recommend Fire Doryani's Invitation for the belt? I'm guessing the weapons are sacrosanct, but I'm just curious what other top tier gear there is.

Yep, probably going to switch to one myself once I find a proper upgrade for rings/gloves. I haven't done the full math, but I think 2-3% overall fire leech on gear is enough to effectively cap the leech rate for single target shotgunning. So assuming ~5k HP that's ~1k/sec on top of the 1k/sec life gain.

Top tier gear for this build really just consists of getting the correct vaal'd version of the necessary uniques. That and GG rares for the other slots especially the chest. I've been told that lvl 7 or 8 Haku has %block for gloves so that would be another nice benefit.
Loving your build so far. Got to admit I was torn about losing sockets with the Kaom's boots and was thinking about making the trek down to Unwavering Stance. However, I took a leap of faith and am just follow your guide as it's fun. Just got 3D and stuff is burning up with shock; need to try and get the boots next.

Would love to see some vids. Great guide.
"
Hackusations wrote:
"
Stormblind wrote:

Yep, probably going to switch to one myself once I find a proper upgrade for rings/gloves. I haven't done the full math, but I think 2-3% overall fire leech on gear is enough to effectively cap the leech rate for single target shotgunning. So assuming ~5k HP that's ~1k/sec on top of the 1k/sec life gain.

Top tier gear for this build really just consists of getting the correct vaal'd version of the necessary uniques. That and GG rares for the other slots especially the chest. I've been told that lvl 7 or 8 Haku has %block for gloves so that would be another nice benefit.

Well, good news for me atleast: Managed to get a nice Doryani's for the build, which should hopefully make it worthwhile.
, as well as a nice fire leech Lazhwar at a great price.

Honest question, have you considered a Apep's? You'd lose the scaling with block from one piece, at the exchange of an insane chaos damage boost. I'm contemplating it, but hesitant to invest into it without atleast discussing it with someone who knows the build haha.
Really like the build concept. I've started my own character, inspired by yours. I was wondering what you thought of a passive tree I pulled up?

As you can see, I've started from Scion and I've gone for more dual wield block (43 vs your 18) at the expense of about 40% mana regen, the MoM keystone, some fire damage and about 50% life. My reasoning behind this is that I'll be using a cloak of defiance and I'd like to hit max block with some luck: 15+43+12+4+1 (base+tree+2x6%Cybils+4%Amulet+haku low roll on gloves). With max block without using Rumi's, I can use something like Atziri's or a utility flask as well.

Also, I don't know how much mana 5l Incinerate will cost, but perhaps with some crafted Elreon amulets, it won't be such an issue?

I'm interested to hear your opinion on this. Thanks for the guide.

@Above - I'm also interested in Apep's, but I think it's probably for a somewhat different build. If I were to use Apep's, I'd probably keep incinerate at level 1 and try to scale spell/projdamage as much as possible rather than fire. The increased cast speed combined with the increased mana cost from Apep's would make higher leveled incinerate prohibitively costly. Though bear in mind this opinion is from a novice incinerator.
Last edited by MIJOTHY on Sep 9, 2014, 2:45:21 AM
Ok now at 49 and melting everything down.
bought 5L for very cheap yesterday (although not a top tier but at least 5L, once have more currency will invest into better one).

My mana do runout after non-stop incinerate.

My gear

Spoiler

going to use 5L soon

Spoiler

Forgot one thing

How u are running 2 aura + herald of cold? I cannot cast all 3 on mana, do i need level 20 mana gems and some mana reduction nodes?
Last edited by commonjunks on Sep 9, 2014, 1:23:29 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info