My Dagger Crit Reave [1.2.2]

Atm lvl 83 with this build, survivability is pretty decent and so is the DPS. I think the character is maxed out since beyond is only going to last one more month and I don't have to currency to upgrade the dagger.

30k tooltip DPS and 38k with 4 power charges.

Nothing I couldn't really kill but burst damage is a problem unless you want to use rat's nest over abyssus and basically only die to a huge screwup.
Last edited by Qwark28 on Oct 20, 2014, 4:38:10 AM
"
Ishamz wrote:
Hey thanks for the guide, looks pretty good.
Got a Bino drop on me the other day and thought I would give meele a try since Im bored of ranged...

One question tho, are you using anything to poison the enemies and really take advantage of Bino's ability? I checked the gems you use and couldn't find anything that poisons, thats why I ask..

I hope you can answer, thnks!

edit: any recommended gear for leveling?

Adder's Touch on the skill tree poisons on critical strike with a dagger. As for leveling gear, I just used whatever I could get my hands on. A dagger with a decent crit chance, Crest of Perandus, and whatever you need to cap resists and give a bunch of health are my "suggestions"

@Awalin: Good example of how cheap this build can be.

@Qwark28: Only thing I have an issue with is physical reflect, which I deal with by using Whirling Blades until Immortal Call casts. But yeah, my character is actually wearing a Rat's Nest at the moment. I was trying to prepare for Uber before I stopped playing a couple weeks ago.
SynTrSr - Trickster Soulrend/Bane
Last edited by generaldave on Oct 20, 2014, 8:11:08 AM
Bumping this up. I'm now level 91, I picked 1x power charge for reward because I can hit 90% crit charge with 5 power charges.

My passive tree, took block nodes.

Great build, really happy with it. And before anyone asks, I am not using crit damage gem because once I hit > 700% crit multi, there was no way for me to survive reflect damage. Sticking to 663% was much more comfortable for me.
@Vulpix0r: Glad it's working out for you. And that is a really nice shield. I like it a lot.
SynTrSr - Trickster Soulrend/Bane
Trying this build on beyond, ATM lvl 36 and following the "Idea For Progression".

Is it ok to get the Acrobatics and Phase Acrobatis and some life nodes before the Dagger Damage, Mana, and Power Charge? Or is it better to follow the right path?
"
498hf49hf4 wrote:
Trying this build on beyond, ATM lvl 36 and following the "Idea For Progression".

Is it ok to get the Acrobatics and Phase Acrobatis and some life nodes before the Dagger Damage, Mana, and Power Charge? Or is it better to follow the right path?
I did that and I just started merciless without dying once, and I'm not even using the Crest of Perandus yet, dual weilding for more dps till I start dying or need the extra Lighting Resist.

Also using dual strike for single target damage, killed piety with like 4 crits in cruel..
"
Ishamz wrote:
"
498hf49hf4 wrote:

I did that and I just started merciless without dying once, and I'm not even using the Crest of Perandus yet, dual weilding for more dps till I start dying or need the extra Lighting Resist.

Also using dual strike for single target damage, killed piety with like 4 crits in cruel..

You get the ondars too? I got the phase and acro, but thikning about to get or no the ondars.

My current build:

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYABbUHHg5IEZYWvyaVKgswcTY9OkJJUUt4UdlVS13yYeJirGyMbWxwUnBWcNV3_YnTjAuQG5UumhOdqqLZpn-wkrDYsbO1SLl81CPb1N2o53To1uyw7UHw1fPq_5M=
"
498hf49hf4 wrote:
"
Ishamz wrote:
"
498hf49hf4 wrote:

You get the ondars too? I got the phase and acro, but thikning about to get or no the ondars.

My current build:

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYABbUHHg5IEZYWvyaVKgswcTY9OkJJUUt4UdlVS13yYeJirGyMbWxwUnBWcNV3_YnTjAuQG5UumhOdqqLZpn-wkrDYsbO1SLl81CPb1N2o53To1uyw7UHw1fPq_5M=

I personally think getting Ondar is important if you're in Beyond. I went with some block nodes so I decided not to take Ondar's. Getting double the evasion against projectiles is pretty sweet if you have no block.
"
498hf49hf4 wrote:
"
Ishamz wrote:
"
498hf49hf4 wrote:

My current build:

OH you are in Beyond.. I dont know if double weild would be a good idea then cuz ive been pretty close to dying a couple of times..
as for ondars yeah im going for it after heartseeker
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYABbUHHg5IEHsRLxGWFr8i6iaVKgss4TIBRwZJUVVLVvVd8l5FYeJirGNDaoxsjG1scFJwVnDVd_1944nTjDaNv46KkBuS85Uul9CZmpoTmyabtZ2qotmmf6c0rGaw2LGzshm0xbVIuT6-OsCcwzrIFMpKzerPetQj2HbbGttu29Tb5-d06NbrY-1B8NXy4fPq9W_2_PrrUUysR31bKk0_J0rIbqq18qluKjg1kti9_gryRTrhpldN4_6P2j0JIRuXUg1b92-enKSHE3cHHoFLjf8cMHHdqEt4OkJRRzB8fyvWig==

This tree is for not having acuities.
Simply because i cannot afford it, and I think it'll work well, any thoughts on it?

My current items at level 63, about to upgrade to binos

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info