My Dagger Crit Reave [1.2.2]

So I finally have my gear in order, In a few levels after I get a bit more hp I will hopefully start farming atziri and then if a hope drops I will be attempting uber. I am wondering if you have successfully defeated uber atziri with this build yet? Also is there anything I need to know for uber as I have never attempted it. I am quite familiar with the normal atziri fight.

I do 58k with no charges and 75k with 5 power charges up using the defensive tree. 3786 hp

Here is my gear for reference:

Also I only have spectral throw set up in my boots for fun and because I have no idea what else to put there right now lol.

Edit: Letting another character use the gear, is why its not verified anymore.
Last edited by ChaosDamage19 on Nov 1, 2014, 3:27:37 PM
Drop power charge on crit

If you run Herald of Thunder with curse on hit and assassins mark you can get max charges with almost 100% uptime, the mana reserved is worth it to free up a gem in your reave imo
"
ChaosDamage19 wrote:
So I finally have my gear in order, In a few levels after I get a bit more hp I will hopefully start farming atziri and then if a hope drops I will be attempting uber. I am wondering if you have successfully defeated uber atziri with this build yet? Also is there anything I need to know for uber as I have never attempted it. I am quite familiar with the normal atziri fight.

I do 58k with no charges and 75k with 5 power charges up using the defensive tree. 3786 hp

Here is my gear for reference:

Also I only have spectral throw set up in my boots for fun and because I have no idea what else to put there right now lol.

Edit: Letting another character use the gear, is why its not verified anymore.

I have only tried uber once. I'm not quite prepared for it. Won't be able to prepare anytime soon because I am busy with school, looking for work and a place to live. Currently living in my dad's garage. About all I can tell you on ubers is that mobs hit twice as hard, so you might have to avoid more damage.

@Rich85: The Herald of Thunder/ Curse on Hit idea seems like a good one. Haven't played in almost a month, so I haven't been able to test anything. Would just have to figure out what would be worth dropping for it. I suppose Lightning Warp would be the thing to drop. It is rather convenient to have though.
SynTrSr - Trickster Soulrend/Bane
"
Rich85 wrote:

If you run Herald of Thunder with curse on hit and assassins mark you can get max charges with almost 100% uptime, the mana reserved is worth it to free up a gem in your reave imo

This sounds good, but how do you maintain it with with grace and hatred? Too much reserve
Very nice build! i based my on it and it is abit more offencive coz of 2 daggers instead of a shield.
The build over all is really good even tho my passives and the fakt i dont use a shield.
I alos just got my first atziri solo run 100% clear!

here is my setup:

Passives:

My equip:
Spoiler

Auras: Grace and purity.

Edit my Char is also lvl80 and not 90.
Decent items?: /view-thread/2260543
Okey stream?:twitch.tv/Meatheone
Feel free to ask me questions ingame @Princess_Mea!
PM support if you encounter any bugs or need help!
Last edited by Mea_ on Nov 2, 2014, 4:28:03 PM
"
Terawatt2 wrote:
"
Rich85 wrote:

This sounds good, but how do you maintain it with with grace and hatred? Too much reserve

Drop grace, I have 7k Eva without it, combine with base block and acrobatics I don't have any issues surviving. I have both hp/evasion clusters in the shadow/ranger areas, my gear is on the previous page

Edit:

Links are outdated on my gear, I now run the HoT/curse on hit/assassins mark combo instead of Herald of Ash, with Purity of Lightning and Hatred

I would like to eventually drop purity of lightning, but with coil I don't have enough lit res on my gear
Last edited by Rich85 on Nov 2, 2014, 5:11:41 PM
"
Rich85 wrote:
"
Terawatt2 wrote:
"
Rich85 wrote:

Drop grace, I have 7k Eva without it, combine with base block and acrobatics I don't have any issues surviving. I have both hp/evasion clusters in the shadow/ranger areas, my gear is on the previous page

Edit:

Links are outdated on my gear, I now run the HoT/curse on hit/assassins mark combo instead of Herald of Ash, with Purity of Lightning and Hatred

I would like to eventually drop purity of lightning, but with coil I don't have enough lit res on my gear

I see. Unfortunately I can't do that, because I need the grace to be up. When I reach lvl 90 I could get like 16% mana reserve node, but im not sure about the usefulness of it.
I wanna try this build, just crafted 2 decent daggers for build

Got also 6L carcass jack + other gear, will post some result soon.
How on earth does one acquire acuity gloves!!?? I see them for like 220ex nowadays and it seems to be able to farm for them...You already have to have them :)

So you trade? Or farm for them?
"
bewise5 wrote:
How on earth does one acquire acuity gloves!!?? I see them for like 220ex nowadays and it seems to be able to farm for them...You already have to have them :)

So you trade? Or farm for them?

hehe i got mine thx to morror drop :) lucky i got max crit on my acuity too bad the HP roll was low.
but thats me and i havent been playing for a month yet xD.
i guess save all EX you can. but i have seen builds that is able to do uber atziri, but then again you need to get them as a drop witch from what i can understand is really rare.

Edit: you can get low-roll acuity for 180EX+ its not alot less but it helps.
Decent items?: /view-thread/2260543
Okey stream?:twitch.tv/Meatheone
Feel free to ask me questions ingame @Princess_Mea!
PM support if you encounter any bugs or need help!
Last edited by Mea_ on Nov 4, 2014, 10:48:37 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info