My Dagger Crit Reave [1.2.2]

Little update, just hit 62.
Using 5l carcass and abyssus, running herald of ice and hatred, no need for grace yet. 18k dps with a mightflay knife lmao. Can't wait till 65 to use my bino's, going to be awesome.
Had to switch a couple of things to get my resists to 75% cuz i was using goldrim with 34% to all resists and the switch to abyssus kinda hurts.
"
Ishamz wrote:
Using 5l carcass and abyssus, running herald of ice and hatred, no need for grace yet. 18k dps with a mightflay knife lmao. Can't wait till 65 to use my bino's, going to be awesome.
Had to switch a couple of things to get my resists to 75% cuz i was using goldrim with 34% to all resists and the switch to abyssus kinda hurts.

Yeah. I like leveling with Goldrim too. It's easy to cap resistances that way. But it always sucks when you have to switch that hat out. Also, Bino's is quite a bit more damage per second than Mightflay. I guess it should bring your tooltip up to around 30,000.
SynTrSr - Trickster Soulrend/Bane
"
Ishamz wrote:

I really think you should reconsider using an Abyssus until you hit like level 75-80. The amount of hp you need to survive your reflects is going to be quite critical.
"
Vulpix0r wrote:
"
Ishamz wrote:

I really think you should reconsider using an Abyssus until you hit like level 75-80. The amount of hp you need to survive your reflects is going to be quite critical.
Yeah I'll have to be careful, I haven't tried it too much yet cuz it was late and i stopped playing. Will see how it goes today :D
You can use abyssus as soon as you have a lightning coil to wear. If you're in softcore then feel free to wear it asap.
"
Qwark28 wrote:
You can use abyssus as soon as you have a lightning coil to wear. If you're in softcore then feel free to wear it asap.
Yeah im in softcore so im rocking it now.
Started mapping now and its going well, the life regen from bino's is crazy, i dont even have to use life flasks most of the times
Hello, Would you recommend the defensive tree with more block or the offensive tree if I plan on attempting Atziri/Uber Atziri? Great build btw.

Thanks
Last edited by ChaosDamage19 on Oct 27, 2014, 4:41:52 AM
@ChaosDamage19: Thank you. I would go with the defensive version for Uber. Normal can quite easily be done with the offensive version.
SynTrSr - Trickster Soulrend/Bane
"
generaldave wrote:
@ChaosDamage19: Thank you. I would go with the defensive version for Uber. Normal can quite easily be done with the offensive version.

Thanks
I use a variation of this build, Bino's as well

I do 58k dps (no charges) on a 5 link without conc effect, I prefer increased area of effect as it greatly increases clear speed. Next step for me will be a 6L Lightning Coil, which may take a while

Gear

I have issues with reflect though, I use Vaal Grace which works most of the time, escept when I hit a pack off-screen or its a mob like Devourer's that appear out of nowhere

With 945 Crit Multiplier everything melts (even bosses), I can do any map except phys reflect and blood magic. No regen, -max, curses... all easy

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info