My Dagger Crit Reave [1.2.2]

atziri 's are very expensive ... which gloves are good to use while has not exalted to buy atziri 's? thank you
"
AlvsS wrote:
atziri 's are very expensive ... which gloves are good to use while has not exalted to buy atziri 's? thank you

Rare one or that shadow glove with smoke on rampage.
"
KRYPTONINER wrote:
"
AlvsS wrote:

what the name of that glove? thank you
"
Vulpix0r wrote:
"
Qwark28 wrote:
So basically, unless you have a bino, don't use abyssus and remain with crap DPS.

My DPS was pretty good without an abyssus and bino. Wore a low roll rat's nest till I got my bino from a drop. Was doing 70+ maps.

No idea where you got the impression of crap DPS.

ATM with abyssus and lightning coil I do 16k DPS with 39,7 chance to crit and 30-36k crits. Before I got these 2 my dps was 8,5k with 18k crits. It was just decent, quite the downgrade from a previous glacial cascade 70k constant crits build.
Last edited by Qwark28 on Oct 9, 2014, 6:21:37 PM
"
AlvsS wrote:
"
KRYPTONINER wrote:
"
AlvsS wrote:

what the name of that glove? thank you

You could also use the Maligaro's Virtuosity.
"
AlvsS wrote:

Maligaro's Virtuosity is what I suggested.
SynTrSr - Trickster Soulrend/Bane
May i ask y you would choose an abyssus over a rats nest y not go for more crit chance?
I went for Abyssus because it is a lot more damage per second. For Uber Atziri, I would probably go for Rat's Nest because of the extra damage taken with Abyssus. Aside from that, the only thing I die to is reflect, so I might as well go with Abyssus for the damage.
SynTrSr - Trickster Soulrend/Bane
This build is great, im doing great so far. The lvling has been easy and my gear so far has only been like 10c. Currently playing beyond at lvl 67

Spoiler

Trying to 5L my carcass, thats why I dont have anything in it.

14,5k dps currently without any powercharges (50%crit). Will add concentrated+powercharge on crit once I get the 5link and remove faster attacks.

Hey thanks for the guide, looks pretty good.
Got a Bino drop on me the other day and thought I would give meele a try since Im bored of ranged...

One question tho, are you using anything to poison the enemies and really take advantage of Bino's ability? I checked the gems you use and couldn't find anything that poisons, thats why I ask..

I hope you can answer, thnks!

edit: any recommended gear for leveling?
Last edited by Ishamz on Oct 19, 2014, 7:30:18 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info