My Dagger Crit Reave [1.2.2]

Hey Update a bit on my gear - working towards a bino's right now looking for suggestions on what i should do next. Id like to try atziri soon but not sure if i should level a bit more before i do that / gear up with some quality gems

Gear
Spoiler

Talent tree as of now...

Moving towards the wall of throns nodes next (3 block nodes custer) which will bring me to level 91
Hey Viris. Thanks for the update on your character. Sounds like you have a good grasp on things and are well on your way to a great Reaver.

For Atziri, you'll want to have around 4,000 health or more and to make sure your resists are capped. cold/lightning for Vaal. Fire for Atziri. Atziri also does lightning damage, but you can avoid that. And just for boredom avoidance, you'll probably want something like 60,000 tooltip dps or more. Everyone's different though. You may not get bored of it taking a while to make it through Apex like I do.

Side note: Purity of Fire is nice for Atziri too. Adds a bit more to your fire resistance cap. I drop Grace for it when I fight Atziri, but use Grace for the rest of the Apex.
SynTrSr - Trickster Soulrend/Bane
can you do this with swords and claws aswell ?
You can use whatever weapon you can get the critical strike chance on. The skills used are compatible with daggers, claws, and 1-handed swords.
SynTrSr - Trickster Soulrend/Bane
Edit, I'm retarded hurdur.
Last edited by Vulpix0r on Oct 7, 2014, 1:06:46 AM
How would someone survive with abyssus? My gear is this and my DPS is 13,5k with abyssus, 7.8k without

"
Qwark28 wrote:
How would someone survive with abyssus? My gear is this and my DPS is 13,5k with abyssus, 7.8k without

That's the healing power of the Bino at work. It will allow you to survive lots of situations even when you take more damage.
So basically, unless you have a bino, don't use abyssus and remain with crap DPS.
Good Build !
Last edited by seanking0010 on Oct 8, 2014, 8:41:51 AM
"
Qwark28 wrote:
So basically, unless you have a bino, don't use abyssus and remain with crap DPS.

My DPS was pretty good without an abyssus and bino. Wore a low roll rat's nest till I got my bino from a drop. Was doing 70+ maps.

No idea where you got the impression of crap DPS.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info