My Dagger Crit Reave [1.2.2]

I'm sure Reave builds can be done with Witch and Scion. You could take out the block nodes to do with with the Scion and then be able to take the three life/life on kill nodes by Scion or the four physical damage nodes there.

As for Witch, you'd be better off going for Chaos Inoculation/Energy Shield instead of life. All of the Evasion and Life nodes would be taken off for energy shield.

I don't have a tree planned for either of these cases, but that's the general idea of what you'd do.

For this specific build, I'd either go with either Shadow or Ranger.
SynTrSr - Trickster Soulrend/Bane
I made a Scion version of this build. Looks good to me. Build rocks! :D
I'm glad it's working out for you. I'd be interested in seeing how it's going with the Scion.

Edit: I edited the original post to add a bit about dealing with reflect.
Last edited by generaldave on Sep 15, 2014, 4:15:51 PM
"
generaldave wrote:
In my past experiences, Vaal Pact after nerf is quite useless unless your damage is insane. It's also 10 points to travel there. I wouldn't suggest it unless you absolutely have to. What's your current physical life leech?

My leech is I think 4%. But from my understanding, the rate of leech doesn't go up with the percentage. So even though I could be leeching my whole life pool with one hit, it's still gradual. still though, with the immortal call I'm fairly OK.

Having said that, I've randomly died to one or two physical reflect mobs. I have my damage on taken and the rest the same as your setup, but somehow it nukes me. Any thoughts on that?
Hello anyone know how Dodge chance work with Reflect is it like projectile dmg evade? Im thinkin about going this spec in Beyond league. But offer some dmg for block nodes to get more "Safe" Anyone done something simular?
3war: The current tree in the original post isn't actually up to date. This is what I use now.

It has a bunch more block chance at the cost of some attack speed and movement speed. I still do more than fine. My dps is 72k with Bino's.

I don't know for sure on dodge vs. reflect, but I would imagine if you can evade and block your reflect you should be able to dodge it as well.

bewise5: Your life leech should be plenty. And you are correct. You can only leech at a certain rate (20% of your max life per second, unless you have quality gem). The amount effects the length of the leech. As for physical reflect mobs, I added a bit about physical reflect yesterday. I use Whirling Blades until Immortal Call casts and then kill the reflect monster if Whirling Blades hasn't.
Last edited by generaldave on Sep 17, 2014, 8:04:04 PM
Any idea if this spec could work with a non crit spec?
I was thinking none crit sword duelist.
But I', kinda new, nic elooking build though.
mfeeney87: I don't do non-crit builds anymore because the damage tends to be terrible. I'm sure it "could work" though, with plenty of alterations. I'm not going to make any suggestions other than not to use Maligaro's Virtuosity or Atziri's Acuity if going non-crit and Abyssus would not be the best choice for non-crit either.
ok mate thanks for your feedback!
Is having the double curse for this build a make or break deal? i was thinking of droping the warlords mark and just run with enfeeble cast on damage taken?

Also was the increase to elemental damage on your belt because thats how it came or did you add that? aka does it do anything for this build? (im assuming if it does its from hatred)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info