My Dagger Crit Reave [1.2.2]

You say you lost your Honor Etcher? How did that happen?

Otherwise great guide. I have an awful awful dagger right now and I am hitting 45k dps. Trying to craft myself a good ambusher. Getting close to some really great dps I believe.
No one believes me when I tell them what happened to the Honour Etcher, but I basically lost it to a glitch in the game.

Good luck on your Ambusher.
SynTrSr - Trickster Soulrend/Bane
"
generaldave wrote:
No one believes me when I tell them what happened to the Honour Etcher, but I basically lost it to a glitch in the game.

Good luck on your Ambusher.

Wow... That is really really rough. What kind of a glitch was it?
Also, how in the world did you farm enough currency and what not to even be able to afford the Honour Etcher?

Thank you by the way. I hope I have enough alts to get a tyranical roll. Those seem to roll fairly rarely for me.
Vendor glitch. Stupid on my part anyways. I put it in vendor as a joke, closed vendor window, and when I opened my inventory, I had an Augmentation instead of Honour Etcher. Closing the window is supposed to cancel the trade, but it accepted it.

A whole lot of Dominus runs. About 12 hours a day for like 4 months straight for half of it. It won't happen again. Half way considering selling my Atziri's Acuity to get another Honour Etcher or Loath Bane. I don't know if it'd be worth doing though.
Last edited by generaldave on Nov 19, 2014, 12:55:47 AM
Wow that is super dumb. I might have to start running some Dom runs then. But man you farmed the living hell out of that... What were some of your top drops?

Also, build related question here (sort of): I have noticed these skills have massive desync for me. Whirling blades and reave just mess everything up. Is this common or is this isolated?

Might be moving back to my tornado shot ranger soon.
Whirling Blades can be desync-central if you spam it a lot. Aside from that, I didn't have much desync issues.

As for Dominus runs, drops were crap. I made most of the money on Chaos recipes. I think the most expensive thing I had drop was a Diviniation Distillate that I sold for like 4 or 5 Exalts.
Thanks for this thread. I've been using a variation of it for a while now, but I only changed a few things because I'm poor and cannot afford the gear that would allow me to substitute the life leech a claw provides with a dagger.
Yeah. I tried to put together a claw version. It seemed like I wasn't going to be able to get the crit chance that I can with daggers though. That's where the majority of the damage and survivability comes from, so I didn't want to give that up.
Do you have any ideas on how to update this build for the new update?
Hi there is just started playing this build and i got a question what would you take as stats on your gear if you dont have all the uniques laying around in your stash? for example:
what stats on weapon, shield and jewelery and gear??
Last edited by Avengedream on Dec 6, 2014, 5:11:37 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info