<IMPOOR> Guild for the exceptional.

fuck that avatar looks cool
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
Yo. :) My name is Patryk. I come from Poland. Im 23. Im interested in MMA fighting and reading books (especially fantasy). I want to joing your guild because playing alone is pretty boring. THere is nothing nice to make maps all time alone. I was in Polish guild Husaria but leaders of this guild are thiefs and idiots who trying to cheat evryone (especially new players).
I hope that in this guild players have rules and respecting other player. Im playing in PoE few months but im still learning new stuff. Usualy im playing in the morning before job.
Thats about me... now about my character.

My character is tornado shot ranger.
13k DPS from tornado shot and middle class of gear.
For now i want just to farm orbs, finishing mnaps 75+ to get orbs for better stuff and ... maybe starting do atziri. But is only the plan. ^^

IGN : Plemnikk
Hello! I'm Jeffrey. I live in the USA and I'm about to move to Thailand. I'm an independent PC / browser video game designer & developer about to move into mobile games (one of which is very much inspired by POE!)

My IGN is Forgotten_Gemling. I've been playing since around Anarchy, mostly solo, looking to change that. Because of my busy schedule I don't get to play much but I do OK by running a fairly large shop targetting new-to-midcore players. I just now am getting into and excited about races and leagues.

I love weird interactions and unique builds. Since the beginning I've been trying gather enough knowledge of the game to begin theorycrafting effective builds. I feel like I'm about ready to try it out in the next league. I'd love intelligent and knowledgeable people to talk to and collaborate with.

What I have to offer: I'm hoping my background as a game designer can provide some unique insight! Your guild's focus on theorycrafting is what piqued my interest. I'm also happy to devote my time to sharing what I've learned to new players as well.
As a former member I must admit that they are at the really high level. So, before you join, think if you can keep the pace, guys ;). Besides that they are somewhat clumsy with saying "bye" I couldn't say a bad word about the guild.

Burn all the orbs!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
x
Who you are?

I'm a 21 year old PoE player/streamer from Charlotte, North Carolina. I've been playing since closed beta and love the game, and love going hard trying to push my character. I'm a Mixed Martial Arts fighter, and have been training for a little over six years.

Why do you want to join?

I'm looking for a solid guild to play with in the 1 month race and beyond that. I saw a link in blasting_cap's stream and thought I'd check it out.

Inspirations?

Progressing my characters, trying new builds.

Contributions towards Path of Exile.

Not much as of yet. But I'm working on a ele EB/MoM TS build.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"
Skyforth wrote:
fuck that avatar looks cool

Thanks!
IGN:Dethklok
lllllDanziGGlllll - 100 Ranger ~ HOGM
Mirror Service: View-thread/2479762
Old:870532
a
hello. this is my application/short description in hopes of joining the guild

who am I.
my name is flaskone, its a simple name i thought of myself one night. ever since then it stuck with me and I am still to this day using it.

why do I want to join this specific Guild.
the hope of me joining this guild is because i see you guys have a teamspeak server, to me that's a sign that shows there will always be at least a few members online to talk/map with. I am getting quite bored of only have 3 members in a guild (that includes me as well) they are not on as much and we rarely talk or even map, when we do we map for about 10 minutes and then it is done.

my inspirations.
my inspiration for still playing this game to this day is because i always feel like there is something more i can strive for, something better. my constant inspiration about this game is looking forward in hopes of one day finding that special item which you always wanted.
my inspiration in life
my main inspirations in life is mostly art and knowledge of science. I am a painter/illustrator. I am really fond of science such as chemistry physics and the theoretical sciences.

contributions towards path of exile.
my contributions toward the guild/POE will be that I spend a-lot of time on this game. I am pretty much guaranteed to help those (members) which are in need for something, my only hopes getting something out of the guild is just simply always having someone online to talk to and to map.

my application

flaskone
20:01 saterday 21st of March 2015
Last edited by flaskone on Mar 21, 2015, 8:05:38 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info