<IMPOOR> Guild for the exceptional.

~~~~~~~~~
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
Who you are?
Why do you want to join?
Inspirations?
Contributions towards Path of Exile.

I am OMG_holy_shit or Obito, 26 years old from Germany (NRW) and i play Path of Exile, Elder Scrolls Online and Battelfield4 :D
to have people to doing race, start the new ladder and doing some mapps with fun :)
My Inspirations is to be the best and get all PokéMons xD.

I wanne get one of the first who can farm uberaziri in the next League and have fun :D

Contributions towards Path of Exile: ? hmm, i never cheat or lie... and i payed 105 $ to support this game :)

I played BulledHell build (CoCs+eternal knifes), some spectral throw builds and of course Puncture/Tornado Shot.
~~~~~~~~~
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG

Who you are?
Guy, semi-casual PoE player, actually nice guy who like to take it easy.

Why do you want to join?
I wish I had some companions to map, chat and so on. I'm back after ~1 year long break and I'm the only from my previous band.

Inspirations?
I wanna prove Lioneye's Glare and IR are definitely underrated. So as Frenzy and SA

I made guide about my build at 1.1-1.2. Appareantly there were even few players who liked it. (http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/632280)
Burn all the orbs!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
IGN:Dethklok
lllllDanziGGlllll - 100 Ranger ~ HOGM
Mirror Service: View-thread/2479762
Old:870532
x
Application.

Include a short description of yourself, reason you'd join and what you can bring towards our guild. Make sure your profile is not private so we can take a look.

Who you are?
Why do you want to join?
Inspirations?

Hi I'm
Calamityaoe
my name comes from two places d3 and mtg I'v been using this name sense bliz had people created accounts for all their games. I was possibly the poster on their forums that resulted in the 1handed xbow being named calamity because I was really fighting for them to be added into the game.
I have also played magic the gathering on a semi serious level as well as some other games.

I'm looking to join a new guild as the one I'm currently in is inactive the leader left for a different game/gf ect ect.

My main focus in poe is one week races. I generally just play to have fun so I don't go full no life but I like to at least try to compete hard on the first few days. I have a real life and I don't want to ruin it over a 1week race ect ect.

I have got the first level of supporter pack and a few extra stuff for stash tabs / micro trans.
I try to contribute on the forums with good ideas / keeping threads positive / joking around in fun.

I will say I don't want to speak on a TS or raidcall but I'm more then willing to listen.
Main reason for that is I don't want to be loud enough to disrupt my neighbors sleeping kids.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
up
IGN:Dethklok
lllllDanziGGlllll - 100 Ranger ~ HOGM
Mirror Service: View-thread/2479762
Old:870532
a

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info