<IMPOOR> Guild for the exceptional.

Up
IGN:Dethklok
lllllDanziGGlllll - 100 Ranger ~ HOGM
Mirror Service: View-thread/2479762
Old:870532
a
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
Who you are?
"
My online alias is Ikbosh, I'm from Australia. I'm a Corporate IT Consultant, telling you anything more would be unfair, I think you should have to get to know me.

Why do you want to join?
"
I'm looking for a large, active guild, filled with like minded intelligent people that of which I can discuss with, theorycraft and potentially even play with.

Inspirations
"
See, I'm not sure what you mean by "Inspirations" you really should provide an example (Forgive me if you do and I'm blind). However, if you're talking about in regards to the game, or games in general. I like things that are unique, fun, complicated and look cool. For example, I don't play Dark Souls, I play Fashion Souls (Lookup the reddit if not sure about the reference ʘ‿ʘ )

Contributions towards Path of Exile.
"
Direct contributions to PoE as an entity would be that I have supported them financially since Open Beta, through donations (Well, supporter packs).

Contributions to the community would be that, I like to help people out, not always necessarily with PoE itself, sometimes with their computers, or for example a couple of people with their personal lives even. I do like to help, I do it for a living.
I also like talking, so I like to think my presence in itself is also contribution :P (joking haha, if you do take it as arrogance, I'm sorry). Hope that answers your questions?
IGN: Ikbosh
Last edited by Ikbosh on Mar 14, 2015, 2:49:02 AM
~~~~~~~~~~
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
My character name is _Thunder_Slut_ or _Fusion_Time_. I have 4 characters i guess. Low life witch crit mjolner for atziri, life RT maurader mjolner, cyclone facebreaker duelist, and templar crit staff static strike with over 100k tooltip dps with 1ex staff.

I play strictly solo right now. I just started back up 4 weeks ago. I dont know anyone that plays anymore.

I am a DJ from orange county, california. Looking for some experienced cool ppl. Ive played off and on since closed beta
~~~~~~~~~~
up
Up
a
Up

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info