<IMPOOR> Guild for the exceptional.

any thoughts?
Would like an invite for Torment/Bloodlines 1 month if possible. Experienced player.
IGN : MLG_Crit
Last edited by stefanloncar on Mar 28, 2015, 3:03:09 PM
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
a
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
up
IGN:Dethklok
lllllDanziGGlllll - 100 Ranger ~ HOGM
Mirror Service: View-thread/2479762
Old:870532
Hi

Im 23 (24 this may) years old and live in sweden, been playing PC games for 14+ years now and the last 8 have been ARPGs and now its more or less only POE thats fun to play. On my time iam not online iam working as an electrician.

Im in a guild atm but its dying faster and faster, sadly ppl lost intrest and then it went downhill. Its starting to get boring to sit all alone in Gchat and its time to find something new, have a friend (Immortal, the rich guy from standard :D) maby more not sure who have joind this amazing guild. Im looking for some good players to experience the endgame mapping and build creativity in act4 mostly, maby its time to start getting into pvp aswell not sure yet.

If u want to mean how much mony i have put into this game its more then i wanna admit, but esstimated around 800$....... who dosnt love MTX/86 stash tabs?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
IGN:Dethklok
lllllDanziGGlllll - 100 Ranger ~ HOGM
Mirror Service: View-thread/2479762
Old:870532
a
Hey! my name is Richard and i come from Sweden, i love playing poe in my free time and probably played it too much but still enjoy it.
i want to join your guild because i play alot of PoE and this guild seem to have alot of active players. I have basically only bought a a couple stash tabs because im a poor student :(

My IGN: Sinhus

Thanks for your time ! :)

Last edited by Sinhus on Sep 13, 2019, 10:04:42 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info