1.3 ✮ The Crit DoT Chin Sol build ✮ Puncture Trap / Ice Shot (Build of the Week S3E3)

Great build, currently my highest level char on PoE, and has melted Atziri quite a few times now. My gear from previous chars has helped quite a bit, the only things I had to buy were the Chin Sol and The Three Dragons.

Current Gear
As a lucky man who recently got a Shav's dropped... is it possible a low life version of this? Using multiple auras or pain attunement maybe?

Anyway, thx to the OP for creating this build. Just awesome.
"
MetalHans wrote:
As a lucky man who recently got a Shav's dropped... is it possible a low life version of this? Using multiple auras or pain attunement maybe?

Anyway, thx to the OP for creating this build. Just awesome.

life version is better...if you still go for low life u take PA and spell nodes with crown of eyes on you, but u will have to take energy shield nodes what leads to loosing phys damage or other important crit and defence nodes.. maybe hybrid build is more efficient with shave
one question about accuracy rating. i already hit lvl 86 as a shadow, with all the unique gears exepted for the boots, using a rare one for resist so i dont have to respec for the normal bandit mission since i helped oak, and basically copied the tree, and even tagged out the nods under the blood drinker for accuracy, but my accuracy is still only 2.1k, how can that be increased though?

I just crafted this bow, would it be better to use this in place of my 6L Chin sol? the tooltip dps of my puncture more than doubles but am i missing out on something with the 100% dmg @ close range gone?
The 100% close range seems to put your top end on chin sol over 500 where this bow is only 383.
Last edited by girlscout on Oct 26, 2014, 11:36:47 PM
IMO it would be much better to use the harbinger. you may be losing some from the chin sol double dmg but what you gain is critical hits. you can now spec into crit and get 500-700% crit dmg which will be significantly better and larger dps than the chin sol including its bonus dmg
What would be better, 6L for ice shot (getting 6L belly) or 6L for trap (getting 6L chin sol)?
I'm getting close to buying 6L, just don't know which would give better results. Critical strikes for trap setup, or physical projectile damage/increased critical strikes/increased critical damage for ice shot?
"
eTo_PL wrote:
What would be better, 6L for ice shot (getting 6L belly) or 6L for trap (getting 6L chin sol)?
I'm getting close to buying 6L, just don't know which would give better results. Critical strikes for trap setup, or physical projectile damage/increased critical strikes/increased critical damage for ice shot?

doesn't matter which piece you get 6L, you can still change the skills around. its all based on the weapon you have equipped. thus you don't need to have puncture linked in your chin sol for the chin sol bonus to apply. so get a 6L belly of the beast and test the two out and see which you like best
so i attempted uber and reached till atziri..its doable..but i really wanna use rat's nest
against uber atziri fightt and drop herald of ash and use purity instead to cap resists..as this helm gives movespeed wch is very much requred fr fight and evasion for those spears..and that awesome crit chance for my traps to crit and make fight less duration,.....and when add phase comes in i can swap to offhand for a good 350pdps harbringer......so any reasons i should not use rats nest..or is it a good idea..any comments?
my gear:

Spoiler

..i tried many builds to reach uber atziri and i finally reached her..so many thnks fr the build..
Last edited by chinu2050 on Oct 28, 2014, 1:09:30 PM
UBER ATZIRI IS DEAD...... :-).
Thks mate for your build.!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMbDkV7tQE0

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info