1.3 ✮ The Crit DoT Chin Sol build ✮ Puncture Trap / Ice Shot (Build of the Week S3E3)

"
Fokzy wrote:
"
AronChan wrote:
"
Fokzy wrote:

Even with my build, I have issue with some elemental reflect, use trap to kill him, then shot the pack :)

Easier said than done. My arrows tend to clear half a map if i dont fire onto mobs with walls behind them. VERY easy to get reflected to death without ever seeing it coming. But i guess ill just have to play more careful then ^^

Yeah Ofc, this happen often to me, when I figure my life goes down for no reason, I play carefully, coz I know a reflect is close

Just made Atziri Kill video with the build if someone is interested

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTSZETX0E2Q

Well my life doesnt go down - I die - Horribly - Instantly
IGN: Kaptajnklo
"
Trixxsylynn wrote:

Question: What gems should I add quality to? I dont have many gcp's so I want them to count. Would Ele Prolif be the first priority for qual?

thanks for this great build.

TrixxsyBangBang
84 Rampage Ranger

Don't use gcps to add quality to gems. It's never worth it. Instead buy a gem with quality or level one yourself. You can always sell it later for pretty much what you gave.
Last edited by Fokzy on Oct 18, 2014, 3:39:15 PM
Thks you for build this build :-)-

I have just killed Normal Aztiri.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79CqE4mBIj8&feature=youtu.be
My stats: (YOU CAN LOOK AT THE END OF VIDEOGAME)
Life: 3258
Armour: 331
Estimated Physical Damage Reduction: 3%
Resistances:
Fire: 61%
Light: 59%
Cold: 68%
Caos : -60%

UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!

I changed my ring
BY

See you and thanks.!!!!
Last edited by Alberto_Wolf on Oct 18, 2014, 8:06:10 PM
Most fun build i ever played, i cri erry teim.
Join /global 5055 Reddit community channel
Level 57 so far. This build is freaking amazing. I actually decided to use carnage heart rather than voll's because the 10% life leech is just unbeatable and with maginords+belly's life increase, it ofsets the 25% reduced life. I also have 7% mana leech but i'm still having some issues with mana use which is a little disappointing, but overall i'm really excited to take this build into endgame maps.
Thanks for the great build!

I've done the Duelist tree with some variations, lvl90 now and completed all maps (not Vaal and Death and Taxes) and killed normal Atziri, great fun. Never got this far before.

Gear
Flasks

Look at the bow roll :)

I've noticed that 2% mana leech is not sufficient, 3% is on the border and 4% is safe. With 2% I end up firing a whole lot of normal arrows which is not very efficient.

Using Daresso's Defiance makes up for the lack of Romira's Banquet and Voll's Devotion, except for when there's no other mobs around - a deficiency I can live with. The 6% additional dodge and much higher evasion is also nice.
This way I can keep Immortal Call and Frost Wall, both which make such a huge difference in survivability!

For big bad bosses I put in Grace instead of Hatred and end up at a respectable 50% chance to evade, 46% chance to dodge and 44% chance to dodge spells.

Skill tree.

Any suggestions on tree or gear improvements would be great.
Last edited by Astaroth_PoD on Oct 20, 2014, 5:08:47 AM
nerf
Thanks so much for this awesome build!

The Sirus fight is a disgrace.
Loving this build currently lvl 33 sitting on 2.3k derps, cant wait to equip the chin sol.

Seriously this is build is funny as hell, can clear areas that arent even on the screen, 2 shotted brutus with the trap lvl 38 and 4.2k derps on ice Shot, got to say this is some damn op build.
Last edited by matthew24906793 on Oct 21, 2014, 1:20:22 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info