1.3 ✮ The Crit DoT Chin Sol build ✮ Puncture Trap / Ice Shot (Build of the Week S3E3)

"
Alberto_Wolf wrote:
UBER ATZIRI IS DEAD...... :-).
Thks mate for your build.!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMbDkV7tQE0

You too :)
~A Women Can Change The World With A Single, Well-Placed Arrow~

donno ..wch one is better fr puncture traps..any advice?
thinking about trying this out. would this quiver be a decent alternative to Drillneck?
IGN: DabrixRN
Love this build, actually lv78 with this gear:

Spoiler

Melting everything with plasure, only downside are ele reflect...
Last edited by 0Nemesis on Nov 3, 2014, 5:09:50 AM
Why do you curse manually? Wouldn't it be better to use lightning arrow + Curse on hit + Greater multiple projectiles + Assassin's mark?
Faster to cast, greater range, increased curse effect due to curse on hit, a bit of extra dmg, and chance to freeze.
Last edited by mafv94 on Nov 2, 2014, 5:42:14 AM
Last edited by 0Nemesis on Nov 3, 2014, 7:20:30 AM

70 exa add me VinSpo
"
mirko92 wrote:

70 exa add me VinSpo

This is not forum post for selling...
~A Women Can Change The World With A Single, Well-Placed Arrow~
how does he throw 6 traps in his atziri vids without any being destroyed? was that an old version of build he was using? cause he picks up no extra trap nodes
I have most of the items due to lucky drops but can't afford volls devotion. Instead I have removed hatred and run herald of thunder, curse on hit, warlords mark. This lets me generate the endurance charges for immortal call and so gives me space for frost wall in cwdt. Have dropped dps but survivability has increased. I still have unique ring to generate power charges and still use assassins mark on mobs at edge of screen to help. So far it seems to work well.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info