1.3 ✮ The Crit DoT Chin Sol build ✮ Puncture Trap / Ice Shot (Build of the Week S3E3)

very nice build, great synergy! very well explained too. Thank you! I learned something
Anyway to run 3 auras with this build? I really like to run haste with hatred+hoa.
I can't swap helm with alpha or else no ignite from three dragons.
Any idea?

Thanks.
"
KRYPTONINER wrote:
Anyway to run 3 auras with this build? I really like to run haste with hatred+hoa.
Any idea?

Thanks.

I am struggling with mana just from using 2 auras. I would also like some advice.
"
xaeror35 wrote:
"
KRYPTONINER wrote:
Any idea?

Thanks.

I am struggling with mana just from using 2 auras. I would also like some advice.

Mana leech on items.
Look at the posters setup.
If you hit enough you shouldn't have problem with mana.
Also a good level red with your auras is a must.
Aim good so you can hit and leech =D
"
Schizo87 wrote:
"
stomped wrote:
"
stomped wrote:
I'm pushing about 45k DPS tooltip with hatred/HoA atm and having an atrocious time dealing with ele reflect. For those of you using this build at 90+ pushing absurd dps, what are you doing to deal with it?

It's quite literally impossible for me to level atm because I end up just killing myself offscreen before I can see an elemental reflect mob with 100% pierce chance.

Spoiler

How do you get 45k tooltip dps with that gear?

Quite easily? Not sure what you're asking. This is without my gems all being lvl 20 (turned some into 20%s), HoA/Hatred, and removed quite a few damage nodes for life. In reality, this gear can push well over 55-60k by sacrificing 6 life nodes and grabbing the shadow starting physical nodes.

Spoiler

Last edited by stomped on Sep 24, 2014, 2:13:12 PM

Quite easily? Not sure what you're asking. This is without my gems all being lvl 20 (turned some into 20%s), HoA/Hatred, and removed quite a few damage nodes for life. In reality, this gear can push well over 55-60k by sacrificing 6 life nodes and grabbing the shadow starting physical nodes.

Spoiler

[/quote]

oh WoW i think Ming´s Heart triples the DPS !!! and for that i have to give up atziris step which gives me good evasion to get cap res :(
"
stomped wrote:

Spoiler

Guess I gotta try out ming's heart. And I guess you're having trouble with reflect because you don't have a life leech gem on your ice shot + vaal pact?

Last edited by Schizo87 on Sep 24, 2014, 3:12:39 PM
"
Schizo87 wrote:
"
stomped wrote:

Spoiler

Guess I gotta try out ming's heart. And I guess you're having trouble with reflect because you don't have a life leech gem on your ice shot + vaal pact?

Yeah, I have to drop WED for LL to deal with ele reflect.. oh well =D
Just changed my Chin Sol in to a Lions eye Glare. Just realized that we miss sometimes, and those missed shots is very crucial for this build. A missed shot means no mana regen, no mana regen means no skill. And also 1 of the traps misses from time to time. And when op talked about burst damage is our weakness no shit 1 shot all the time by suiciders or detonate dead. And other reason why i switched to lions eye glare, since our attack speed is to slow its important that every shot counts.
PLEASE GGG I WANT MY GUILD WAR!
Last edited by sam_handler on Sep 24, 2014, 8:37:10 PM
"
sam_handler wrote:
Just changed my Chin Sol in to a Lions eye Glare. Just realized that we miss sometimes, and those missed shots is very crucial for this build. A missed shot means no mana regen, no mana regen means no skill. And also 1 of the traps misses from time to time. And when op talked about burst damage is our weakness no shit 1 shot all the time by suiciders or detonate dead. And other reason why i switched to lions eye glare, since our attack speed is to slow its important that every shot counts.

uh with romira's (+333 accuracy) i have 88% accuracy and the 2% mana leech.. you shouldn't need more than that. If you're still having issues, you can pick up mana drinker til you have a piece of gear with +mana or til you're higher level.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info