1.3 ✮ The Crit DoT Chin Sol build ✮ Puncture Trap / Ice Shot (Build of the Week S3E3)

So after a bunch of chromatics like (10-15c worth)
I finally managed to get 3 reds and a freaking green on my atziri's boots.
Lol I'm afraid to roll it to try to get one blue of the red or turn that green into a red somehow.

Is this viable RRRG? What would be a good gem for that green socket.
I'm flexible on other gears that I can roll a lot easier than this boots.

Thanks,

*update*
I did - cwdt + inc duration + immortal call + temp chains for the green instead of frost wall or enduring cry.
Last edited by KRYPTONINER on Sep 25, 2014, 12:17:32 PM

Savin' my ass. Doing a similar build. elemental leech is amazeballs.
POE is life. POE is ♥.
How is OP throwing 6 traps on Atziri? Isnt the limit 3 without spending points or gear? Dont see anything in his uniques that lets him nor points

Thanks
"
KRYPTONINER wrote:
Lol I'm afraid to roll it to try to get one blue of the red or turn that green into a red somehow.

Thanks,

also having doryani's belt do you still need the life leech linked for ice arrow?
I was thinking with vaal pact the leech from doryani's belt should be enough wouldnt it?
I guess i could always just try it.
"
KRYPTONINER wrote:
"
KRYPTONINER wrote:

Thanks,

also having doryani's belt do you still need the life leech linked for ice arrow?
I was thinking with vaal pact the leech from doryani's belt should be enough wouldnt it?
I guess i could always just try it.

yup just tested it, definitely need that life leech gem for instant full heals.
How does op throw out 6 traps on a third with this build?
"
Dragon_Bukid wrote:
im having problems with this build; here's my gear:
Spoiler
Spoiler

and my current skill tree:

1) im lvl 76 and my hp is too damn low (only 2.5k), i can manage with mobs but can get 1-shot by rogues, 2) my clear speed in 73+ maps is slow, ice shot tooltip is kinda disappointing for me (9.3k dps), and 3) what sould i prioritize on my skill tree/gear?

build is awesome btw, but i kinda ran into a wall right now, any help would be greatly appreciated since this is my first time as a ranged build.

Remove Carnage Heart amulet maybe ? lol
Get a 4% lifesteal on a rare and its gonna be enough !
I think a rare belt would be better than Dolyani's if you can find a similar damage or better with better tri resist since the life leech on dolyani is not needed if your running life leech gem with ice arrow + vaal pact.
rare rustic with life + trires + weapon ele > doryanis
Last edited by Beholdd on Sep 25, 2014, 10:37:31 PM
Nice build for farming atziri at the start of the league. Gonna try this out when the new league is start.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info