1.3 LL BM Summoner - Atziri viable on a budget (142k - 282k Single dps - 4link only - MF viable)

"
Hi, i decided to make this build, a little variation on the skilltree, and i decided to finally try to take on atziri at lvl 85, once my gems hit lvl 19.

Here was my skilltree

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMABkkMfQ18DY0OPBB_EJcRUBNsFHEXLxmKGo8bJRzcHRQdTx2qIvQksCW8KPoqmC9vMtE0CjW5QqNEBEVHRnFLrk25VdZXyVnzWpFca2TnZp5qrGvbbAttGW-ecLtyqX0Yfll_xoCkgseDCYRIhWCIQIx2j0aQM5Mnm6GbtaaspwinK6h9qsSsqrB3tAy3MbiTv5fAGsHFwzrDbcaeyT3KSsy80_vZC9kT2Vva3d-K37_hiOkC6hjquuvu7BjsivIe9tr3MvfX-Ov56PqA-tL7Cf5J

And my Gear

Spoiler

Result?

I arrived pretty Easily to Atziri herself, lost 2 spectres on the 3 bosses, had to use a tp to re summon, beginning of the atziri fight was going smoothly, then everything started to go wrong, she suddenly one shooted half my zombies, tried to resummon some but ended up dying, then i just kept either dying whenever i came back in the room, or my zombies taking a flameblast and themselves dying, and i couldn't finish her.

Would you have any advice to do better on the future runs?

1. Level the gem, you really miss that last level (its a huge level). Keep in mind, my first run was with a lvl 20 one, with a lvl 20 minion life, on lvl 20 auras, and the old tree having grace as extra aura and 12% more aura effect?

2. Try to practice a bit more. The fact that you got to atziri on the try means enough, I had more trouble with triboss while gearing upwards, because thats the only boss you can really get stuck on with this setup. its all about using convocation right and positioning right.

Ign: Leary_AscendedNecro
Twitchtv: leary93
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfzgUpVcv6wzrs5TwKZaGJQ

I dont understand this build.

You are using blood magic and reserving all ur life for auras, that means u cannot cast anything in combat, not even convocation.

What do you do when ur zombies die to lets say dominus map boss (because they will),
take off all ur auras and then recast them?

That basically means u will die, unless u TP in and out 10 times.
Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get me.
you have enough life and regen from vitality to cast convocation, desacrate, flesh/bone offering and raise zombies while they are in a vertex
"
shrapner wrote:
you have enough life and regen from vitality to cast convocation, desacrate, flesh/bone offering and raise zombies while they are in a vertex

Exactly. Since we are a summoner we arent "mana" hungry anyways, so even a small amount of life unreserved is enough to do anything.

Also, My minions dont die on dominus map boss. They shouldnt even before reaching triboss atziri and even there its possible to play well and have them survive. Same holds for atziri
Why not to use Starkonja's to increase 50% ev rating, since your own damage doesn't matter
Since the Mortal Conviction nerf do you think is it worth to run Mon'tregul's Grasp so i can put Grace back ?
"
S_Lukard wrote:
Why not to use Starkonja's to increase 50% ev rating, since your own damage doesn't matter

because you need the +2 to minion level on helm
"
S_Lukard wrote:

what? Did you not read why I was using a +1 to all/+2 to minions helmet? I dont even care about evasion rating.

@DokoOo not with this build. Grace isnt the most vital part, the vital part is the 4 spectres with a huge damage amplification and 10 zombies for damage soaking. Montreguls asks for a different build.

@Gegemo, thnx :)
@leary93 Hmm.. i see thx! I am having a reall fun time playing with this build :)
One more question.. i'm having huge problems with phys dmg. Do you have any tips how can i play better against it ?
Would using Dying breath staff be a good idea with all the auras?

also would using Alpha's Howl be better then a +1 or +2 minion helm?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info