1.3 LL BM Summoner - Atziri viable on a budget (142k - 282k Single dps - 4link only - MF viable)

"
fs84 wrote:
"
leary93 wrote:
"
Myrongus wrote:
I'm fairly new to the game and i was reading this build out of interest. I don't fully understand the benefits of being LL and BM for this build?

Blood magic: The keystone mortal conviction allows us to run 5-6 aura's while also using midnight bargain, which enhances our minions a lot. Without this keystone and the notable behind it, it wouldnt be possible to do this all together, while also using Necromantic aegis and thus not being able to use prism guardian. Having build around being BM also allows you to run more kinds of mods on maps, in particular Blood magic, half regen and no regen.

Low life: This is mainly a product of wearing a lot of aura's. The side benefit of it is being that we can MF strongly with wondertraps, and use extremely potent healing flasks for our minions. (the ones that give benefits when you are on low life)

I recently found a Shav's and was thinking of doing this build, but I have one question. Can I do it w/o investing ~10 points to get BM? Can I still run this many aura w/o BM and Mortal Conviction? having 2-3 on life and 3 or so on mana? Or would mightnight bargan not be possible then?

Thats not possible, because you would need to use either prism guardian (not really fitted for this build, but at least its an option) or a blood magic gem (this would probably let you run at max 1 aura on life. Blood magic btw, is not a bad investment. There is not really much else you can get to increase clear speed.
Ign: Leary_AscendedNecro
Twitchtv: leary93
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfzgUpVcv6wzrs5TwKZaGJQ
"
kamilrogoz wrote:
Actually, u can run more auras on mana/life than with BM build and still got planty of spare points to spend.
There is no good reason to go BM as a summoner.

this is not true.

@Tanicore Level as flameblast, or something else, until lvl 65. Then switch to summoner. Take this tree: (assuming you got all passives)http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMABkkNfA2NDjwRUBRxFy8ZihqPGyUc3B0UIvQksCW8KPovbzLRNblCo0VHRnFLrk25V8lZ81qRXGtmnmqsa9tsC20Zb55wu3KpfRh_xoCkgseDCYRIhWCIQIx2j0aQM5MnmK2boZu1pqynCKcrqH2qxKyqtAy3MbiTv5fAGsHFwzrDbck9ykrMvNP72RPZW9-K37_hiOkC6hjquuvu7BjyHvba9zL31_jr-tL7CQ==

Spec into as many minion/aura nodes as possible after this, unless you feel like your ES is too low. Pick NA at lvl 85~ or whenever you have enough ES to hit 4k-4.5k without the shield too.
"
kamilrogoz wrote:
Actually, u can run more auras on mana/life than with BM build and still got planty of spare points to spend.
There is no good reason to go BM as a summoner.

Actually, there's a very good reason. Your rendition of a zombie/spectre based summoner is good, but it's gear biased. Without the gear you're using, you cannot run your auras (Alpha's Howl + Prism Guardian), whereas Leary's rendition permits swapping of survivability for IIR/IIQ based items (I personally run the build and can swap my gear/gems for over 150/300, which your rendition is not capable of. Not everyone is trying to farm uber Atziri, although it's understandably something that would be a fun challenge to try to tackle eventually. While I'm a little disappointed with the change to Mortal Conviction as I think it was fine as it was, the nerf was intended to limit other low life builds and summoners just got the short end of the stick as usual (I was running 6 auras on life and now I'm down to 5). What they need to do now is to change spectres so that they scale up and stop screwing summoners as a whole. Other builds can still fork out dps well into the hundreds of thousands without having to run around to find their buffs, so I don't see why summoners should have to run multiple maps to find higher level spectres, only to lose them if they log out (or get disconnected which happens frequently enough as is). Everyone that still uses spectres (there's still got to be at least a dozen of us left?) needs to chime in though...I've already spoken up on the matter in Feedback.
Still in the alpha stage, but at least build diversity isn't an issue: https://wolcengame.com/home/
if i have the elemental equilibrium passive (for arc), will my minions proc EE as well?
"
if i have the elemental equilibrium passive (for arc), will my minions proc EE as well?

Nope. That's what makes EE so powerful in minion builds.
hi guys!
I'm new ,I wana ask a few question.

1: I have Haste and Hatred turn on,my zombie is lv24 (+2 from helm, empower)
if I can only put one of these gems which one is best for me? (for single target)
a: Minion Damage
b: Multistrike
c: Melee Phy Damge
(please incuded the effect of Flesh Offering because we always use it !)

And if I want aoe I should put Melee Splash, right?

2: I have Chober Chaber as my second weapon (increase Minons life 38%)
everytime I use it when I'm summoning zombies . So after I swich back to my master weapon, are all the zombies still got 38% increase life? There's no way for me to check it out...

3: If I got both Midnight Bargain and Montregul's Grasp, can I first use Montregul's Grasp to summon 4 zombies and then switch to
Midnight Bargain to summon the rest 5 zombies (4+5 =9zombies)?
If I can do like this, are the first 4 zombies from Montregul's Grasp still got +2000 life, +25-30% res and 80-100% increse Phy
Damage? or they (the 4) only got +2000 life and 25% increase size?

thank you for answer me these questions
Leary,

I don't see Necromantic Aegis selected on your tree. You don't use it anymore?
"
Kin1984 wrote:
hi guys!
I'm new ,I wana ask a few question.

1: I have Haste and Hatred turn on,my zombie is lv24 (+2 from helm, empower)
if I can only put one of these gems which one is best for me? (for single target)
a: Minion Damage
b: Multistrike
c: Melee Phy Damge
(please incuded the effect of Flesh Offering because we always use it !)

And if I want aoe I should put Melee Splash, right?

2: I have Chober Chaber as my second weapon (increase Minons life 38%)
everytime I use it when I'm summoning zombies . So after I swich back to my master weapon, are all the zombies still got 38% increase life? There's no way for me to check it out...

3: If I got both Midnight Bargain and Montregul's Grasp, can I first use Montregul's Grasp to summon 4 zombies and then switch to
Midnight Bargain to summon the rest 5 zombies (4+5 =9zombies)?
If I can do like this, are the first 4 zombies from Montregul's Grasp still got +2000 life, +25-30% res and 80-100% increse Phy
Damage? or they (the 4) only got +2000 life and 25% increase size?

thank you for answer me these questions

Multistrike. It gives the single best dps increase. its multiplicative ;) and yes, melee splash gives AoE.

After you switch back your zombies wont have the life. Snapshotting has been removed in 1.2 so there is no reason to do this.

Same for the rest. Just summon with your mainhand, no reason to do otherwise. This is also the reason you CAN summon evangelists by taking out the spell echo, and after summoning put it back in, because the evangelists will update to echo stats.
"
CptKirk wrote:
Leary,

I don't see Necromantic Aegis selected on your tree. You don't use it anymore?

should be a mistake, its supposed to be in
Hi, i decided to make this build, a little variation on the skilltree, and i decided to finally try to take on atziri at lvl 85, once my gems hit lvl 19.

Here was my skilltree

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMABkkMfQ18DY0OPBB_EJcRUBNsFHEXLxmKGo8bJRzcHRQdTx2qIvQksCW8KPoqmC9vMtE0CjW5QqNEBEVHRnFLrk25VdZXyVnzWpFca2TnZp5qrGvbbAttGW-ecLtyqX0Yfll_xoCkgseDCYRIhWCIQIx2j0aQM5Mnm6GbtaaspwinK6h9qsSsqrB3tAy3MbiTv5fAGsHFwzrDbcaeyT3KSsy80_vZC9kT2Vva3d-K37_hiOkC6hjquuvu7BjsivIe9tr3MvfX-Ov56PqA-tL7Cf5J

And my Gear

Spoiler

Result?

I arrived pretty Easily to Atziri herself, lost 2 spectres on the 3 bosses, had to use a tp to re summon, beginning of the atziri fight was going smoothly, then everything started to go wrong, she suddenly one shooted half my zombies, tried to resummon some but ended up dying, then i just kept either dying whenever i came back in the room, or my zombies taking a flameblast and themselves dying, and i couldn't finish her.

Would you have any advice to do better on the future runs?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info