1.3 LL BM Summoner - Atziri viable on a budget (142k - 282k Single dps - 4link only - MF viable)

U chose blood magic node without arcane vision node. How can u see when low life with small radius light?
I am getting instakilled using any build in this thread.
Should i be stacking + Hp? or + shield?

Would it be better to cast Anger (Pure fire damage vs hate %33 reduced physical +33% cold)

Should i be running purity of Fire,Ice, Lighting or Purity of elems?
"
spawn10459 wrote:
I am getting instakilled using any build in this thread.

Im starting stacking life nodes, then I'll respec the points later when I'm high level enough to make a good transition to energy shield (lvl 68+). So far its working.
Last edited by Wesleysdf on Jan 14, 2015, 9:12:01 PM
Was wondering about the mf build you have posted on the op.
- Why do you have the specters cull and not zombies
- With the Blind gem and just multi strike do the zombies do decent dmg still with out dmg gems.
- Is blind all that good?
I suppose I should get an empowered gem before I worry about my dmg feeling meh. As of now only lvl 16 gems and a +2 helm so 18 sum gems.
"
DokoOo wrote:
@leary93 Hmm.. i see thx! I am having a reall fun time playing with this build :)
One more question.. i'm having huge problems with phys dmg. Do you have any tips how can i play better against it ?

This is mainly positioning and practice. Phys damage is the easiest to dodge out of all dmg types.

@spawn no and no. The shield is essential, as is midnight bargain. On alpha's, this not only reduces our zombies effectiveness by a lot (4 levels) but also lowers our es by a significant amount.

On your second post. What build are you referring to and what are your gear/links/tree? If you elaborate more, I can help better.

@ladung Arcane vision is personal preference, but since I dont care to much except for Desecrated ground maps i dont need it. And I dont run maps where i think ill kill myself to it (which are maps that are sketchy anyways)

@wesley yeah, leveling shouldnt be done as es ;) 68 should be fine to transition

@darkomen

-Spectres have AoE. If they cull, they cull more often and regular. Also, for them the dps drop doesnt matter as much, as it would for the zombies

-With blind gem they do good enough damage to run maps. Only for uber I would recommend looking at other options. The clear speed is fine

-Blind looks to be all that good. Ive tried without and noticed it quite a bit. Its optional, but without the build would require a lot more attentional play.

yeah, Empower is a huge buff, as is the levels. Before lvl 18-19 gems you cant complain about damage yet, because it will increase quite fast during the last levels. Only when you hit lvl 20 gems you will feel truly powerful
Ign: Leary_AscendedNecro
Twitchtv: leary93
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfzgUpVcv6wzrs5TwKZaGJQ
So your saying to not run the Aura helm? but stick with the +minion level helm.

Is it better to run each Purity of elem or the over all purity of elems?
Even with the build in the first post you cant run all the auras.

Now that i'm looking at the videos they were all posted before the nerf's to aura nodes. there is no way with out Prism guardian and Howl to run all these auras.

Also my links are 100% the same as the first post.

My Minions get OWNED so fast on bosses its not even funny. I'm sorry but this build is a fraud.
Max auras now is 6. maybe 7
Last edited by spawn10459 on Jan 16, 2015, 11:51:19 PM
The 3 nodes from the scion ES wheel or the unnatural calm wheel might be better spent getting the hybrid 'written in blood' notable. You'd only lose 1% ES but gain 10 strength and 12% life, which seems substantial to me. Remember that 10 intel is 2% ES.
For years i searched for deep truths. A thousand revelations. At the very edge...the ability to think itself dissolves away.Thinking in human language is the problem. Any separation from 'the whole truth' is incomplete.My incomplete concepts may add to your 'whole truth', accept it or think about it
I'm also having problem running all the auras. I would not call this build a fraud but I can't see what is wrong.

I have slightly higher life than the OP, one lvl 20 reduced mana and two lvl 19. I am left with 113 life after dropping Grace and Purity of Thunder (this takes me down to 5 auras). I believe that after lvl 20 I will be able to run PoL but Grace seems impossible.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info