1.3 LL BM Summoner - Atziri viable on a budget (142k - 282k Single dps - 4link only - MF viable)

"
ylixz wrote:
Hi Leary, thx for the nice and fun build. I'm playing scion with this build, and I get 2.2% life regen from the scion's starting nodes, so I don't have to run vitality to maintain my life pool and it works fine for me (so I can put Grace back). However, I see that vitality also boosts my minions' survival, so I want to know is it OK for my MINIONS to survive tough bosses without vitality aura? Thx.

It really depends. I found that vitality was necessary for longer lasting bosses, and personally didnt want to play without it. So if you find that you have trouble dealing with longer lasting fights, then you know what to do.
Ign: Leary_AscendedNecro
Twitchtv: leary93
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfzgUpVcv6wzrs5TwKZaGJQ
where does the budget come in? I see a few uniques in this and for a new player this is not something one can just go get. Not trying to be rude just saying.
"
No_Recoil wrote:
where does the budget come in? I see a few uniques in this and for a new player this is not something one can just go get. Not trying to be rude just saying.

For an atziri killing build, this actually is budget. The build is almost completely doable with self-found gear and 2-ex worth of trades. Bones of ulr is 1c and so should solaris be, Saffels is only 3-5c. Midnight bargain is 1ex. For the rest its just a matter of good buys and proper socket management.
Ign: Leary_AscendedNecro
Twitchtv: leary93
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfzgUpVcv6wzrs5TwKZaGJQ
Why is this build using Spell Echo with spectres?
"
jetaman wrote:
Why is this build using Spell Echo with spectres?

So they can cast their spells twice? wat?
Why no EB when using BM?

Edit: OMG FUCK MY LIFE WTH DID THEY DO????? EB Now converts ES to Mana?!?!
Last edited by QuQu1992 on Mar 25, 2015, 2:33:34 PM
I am playing the mf version of the build
Currently lv81,
hp 398(unreserved)/1327
Es 6685

Gear

Passive Tree
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMABkkNfA48EVAUcRcvGYoajxslHNwdFB1PHaoksCW8KPoqmC0fL28y0TW5QqNEBEVHRnFJsUuuTblV1lfJWfNakVxrXIpk52aeaqxr220Zb55wu3KpfRh-WX_GgKSCx4MJhEiFYIhAjHaPRpAzkyeVIJuhm7Wio6aspwinK6h9qsSsqrQMtzG4k7-XwBrBxcHzwzrDbck9ykrMvNP718_ZC9kT2Vvfit-_4YjpAuoY6rrr7uwY7IrviPIe9tr3MvfX-Ov5N_qA-tL7CQ==

My clearing speed is ok.
I am playing this character quite carelessly, often leading the charge and then use convocation.
Grace might be saving be a lot.

I am considering dropping blind on zombie and replace with something else. Maybe melee physical damage, or minion life or minion damage.

P.S. Nycta's lantern is used to inc. mana cost on arc so that I can extend the IIR flask duration since my life pool is so small :( . The 25% inc. light vision is pretty nice if you didn't take arcane vision.
Last edited by MinaGing on May 5, 2015, 3:27:26 PM
Ive found a matua tupuna, should i keep it and use or still better use saffell's/perandus?
leary93, Hello!
I have the 60 level, but hard to swing. I think That is not right began taking talents

Can you show passive tree every 20 points please (1-20,40,60,80,100+).
Thanks !!
Last edited by gizmo032 on Jun 20, 2015, 5:45:19 PM
Last edited by roetetoet on Jul 13, 2015, 4:06:15 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info