1.3 LL BM Summoner - Atziri viable on a budget (142k - 282k Single dps - 4link only - MF viable)

"
titoulas wrote:
I'm also having problem running all the auras. I would not call this build a fraud but I can't see what is wrong.

I have slightly higher life than the OP, one lvl 20 reduced mana and two lvl 19. I am left with 113 life after dropping Grace and Purity of Thunder (this takes me down to 5 auras). I believe that after lvl 20 I will be able to run PoL but Grace seems impossible.

Updated for 1.3. Tree is updated. Drop grace, since the nerf of mortal conviction. should be enough. If you want, you can pick ZO now, its only 3 points.
ZO wouldn't help at all considering we need liferegen to cast spells like chain lighting.
This is hands down the worst build i've ever played.

There is 0 way to stop choas damage. Even with the armor Choas eats this build alive and considering with the linked build in the first page you only have 30% C resistance making it -30% C resistance.
Last edited by spawn10459 on Jan 18, 2015, 12:04:05 AM
"
spawn10459 wrote:
Even with the build in the first post you cant run all the auras.

Now that i'm looking at the videos they were all posted before the nerf's to aura nodes. there is no way with out Prism guardian and Howl to run all these auras.

Also my links are 100% the same as the first post.

My Minions get OWNED so fast on bosses its not even funny. I'm sorry but this build is a fraud.
Max auras now is 6. maybe 7

I never said im running all auras. I also updated, that with the new tree, you drop grace.

What level is your gems? And em, its not a fraud. you can SEE me killing atziri with it. You are doing something wrong my friend. Especially if everthing is as in the OP.

@Skycore. Life doesnt do much for us. You might be right tho, but I think its an unsubstantial difference. I prefer Es over it.

@titoulas. Grace shouldnt be in. Its in the OP that I dropped it at 1.3 For the rest, 5 auras (hatred, haste, vit, disc and PoE).

@spawn again. Then stop playing this build. If you cant play properly, its not my fault. If you cant see what you are doing wrong, then im srry, you arent posting anything and I cant help you without that
Ign: Leary_AscendedNecro
Twitchtv: leary93
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfzgUpVcv6wzrs5TwKZaGJQ
I can not keep my zombies alive. they are level 22. as soon as i get to the boss of any map level 70+ BAM insta dead.

"Updated for 1.3. Tree is updated. Drop grace, since the nerf of mortal conviction. should be enough. If you want, you can pick ZO now, its only 3 points."

So are you running ZO? because if you are than the passive tree does not reflect this. Also if your not running ZO have you tried this build with ZO?
Last edited by spawn10459 on Jan 18, 2015, 2:06:09 PM
"
spawn10459 wrote:
I can not keep my zombies alive. they are level 22. as soon as i get to the boss of any map level 70+ BAM insta dead.

"Updated for 1.3. Tree is updated. Drop grace, since the nerf of mortal conviction. should be enough. If you want, you can pick ZO now, its only 3 points."

So are you running ZO? because if you are than the passive tree does not reflect this. Also if your not running ZO have you tried this build with ZO?

"if you want" I never ran it, because i dont feel like. you can run it without having any life regen tho, Ive done no regen maps np.

If your zombies dont stay alive in lvl 70+ maps, then you are really missing something, but, since again, you havent linked jack, I can only guess its due to either not having capped res on the zombies, or not having enough tooltip life on them? What exactly is their life on the tooltip. Exactly.
My zombies only die on bosses. other then that they are great. My biggest problem is chaos damage.

It ripps me apart. with only 3k shields and 140HP it drops me like a hooker after she gets paid.

How do you deal with C damage. According to your items you have very little resistance to C damage.

tool tip says 6235 HP
Last edited by spawn10459 on Jan 19, 2015, 7:32:09 PM
I was wondering, wouldn't Daresso's Courage increase minion's damage significantly while keeping their defenses up?

also, doesn't Hatred scale on MY phys dmg? (which is quite low)
Last edited by Foffolo on Jan 22, 2015, 10:59:24 AM
Hatred and Haste do not apply to you if you use the links as shown on page 1 of the guide.

The Generosity gem make both auras apply to your minions.

"Generosity increases the effect of your auras on allies (including Minions) but prevents them affecting you."

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Generosity
"
spawn10459 wrote:
My zombies only die on bosses. other then that they are great. My biggest problem is chaos damage.

It ripps me apart. with only 3k shields and 140HP it drops me like a hooker after she gets paid.

How do you deal with C damage. According to your items you have very little resistance to C damage.

tool tip says 6235 HP

3k shields and 6.2k hp zombies is not the stats my builds has. So you are obviously very behind on either levels or gear. My ES is around 4.5k ES and zombie health on 9.3k. Thats a huge difference. Chaos damage is not dangerous. Only things dangerous are the chaos degens which are avoidable with some skill in positioning.

@Foffolo nope. Only on low life, and the minions arent on low life. Remember, the shields apply to them, so it doesnt check your stats.

For the hatred, CptKirk gave the answer.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info