1.3 LL BM Summoner - Atziri viable on a budget (142k - 282k Single dps - 4link only - MF viable)

"
Oh and one more thing:
If you had to drop an aura out of the six, what will it be?
(Mortal Conviction nerfs)

drop grace and run vit/discipline/purity hatred/haste
Ok so i started a test build for this build kinda like repsec'ed my posion arrow trapper from invasion league that ripped to lag spike and tested it as a low life summoner for torment league at my stat's were like:
Pre 1.3
4.5k es
and like 190ish Es regen
like 86 unreserved life
80 All res, 81 Lightning

Post 1.3
4k Es
140 Es regen
76 unreserved life
79 All res, 80 Lightning

Here's my build post 1.3
Spoiler
http://tinyurl.com/l6lsdkp

Here's the current gear i'm using with her as well, only change is getting ammy to some passive point's instead of getting unwavering stance on tree
Spoiler
"
lyeesia wrote:
Ok so i started a test build for this build kinda like repsec'ed my posion arrow trapper from invasion league that ripped to lag spike and tested it as a low life summoner for torment league at my stat's were like:
Pre 1.3
4.5k es
and like 190ish Es regen
like 86 unreserved life
80 All res, 81 Lightning

Post 1.3
4k Es
140 Es regen
76 unreserved life
79 All res, 80 Lightning

Here's my build post 1.3
Spoiler
http://tinyurl.com/l6lsdkp

Here's the current gear i'm using with her as well, only change is getting ammy to some passive point's instead of getting unwavering stance on tree
Spoiler

ZO and eye of chayula arent in the build. They arent becuase its a waste of resources, because tjey dont add that much defense for a nontanky build at all.

On the mark of the survivabilitydrop: it was kinda expected. But a nerf to a strong build doesnt make it unplayable
Ign: Leary_AscendedNecro
Twitchtv: leary93
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfzgUpVcv6wzrs5TwKZaGJQ
I prefer to wear that amulet since, i just hate how often you can get stunned with this kind of setup, as well as zealot's oath is my own personal preference so that i don't have to run around and creep around descerate/fire ground maps. You don't have to do that, this is just my first attempt at playing low life build with blood magic and i just personally went for the safer route of gameplay is all for my play style.
"
lyeesia wrote:
I prefer to wear that amulet since, i just hate how often you can get stunned with this kind of setup, as well as zealot's oath is my own personal preference so that i don't have to run around and creep around descerate/fire ground maps. You don't have to do that, this is just my first attempt at playing low life build with blood magic and i just personally went for the safer route of gameplay is all for my play style.

I can see that. Maybe it also depends on how easy you can get strong gear and such.

EDIT nvm xD. I didnt see the unsets
Last edited by leary93 on Dec 21, 2014, 8:27:35 PM
I'm fairly new to the game and i was reading this build out of interest. I don't fully understand the benefits of being LL and BM for this build?
"
Myrongus wrote:
I'm fairly new to the game and i was reading this build out of interest. I don't fully understand the benefits of being LL and BM for this build?

Blood magic: The keystone mortal conviction allows us to run 5-6 aura's while also using midnight bargain, which enhances our minions a lot. Without this keystone and the notable behind it, it wouldnt be possible to do this all together, while also using Necromantic aegis and thus not being able to use prism guardian. Having build around being BM also allows you to run more kinds of mods on maps, in particular Blood magic, half regen and no regen.

Low life: This is mainly a product of wearing a lot of aura's. The side benefit of it is being that we can MF strongly with wondertraps, and use extremely potent healing flasks for our minions. (the ones that give benefits when you are on low life)
"
leary93 wrote:
"
Myrongus wrote:

Blood magic: The keystone mortal conviction allows us to run 5-6 aura's while also using midnight bargain, which enhances our minions a lot. Without this keystone and the notable behind it, it wouldnt be possible to do this all together, while also using Necromantic aegis and thus not being able to use prism guardian. Having build around being BM also allows you to run more kinds of mods on maps, in particular Blood magic, half regen and no regen.

Low life: This is mainly a product of wearing a lot of aura's. The side benefit of it is being that we can MF strongly with wondertraps, and use extremely potent healing flasks for our minions. (the ones that give benefits when you are on low life)

I recently found a Shav's and was thinking of doing this build, but I have one question. Can I do it w/o investing ~10 points to get BM? Can I still run this many aura w/o BM and Mortal Conviction? having 2-3 on life and 3 or so on mana? Or would mightnight bargan not be possible then?
Actually, u can run more auras on mana/life than with BM build and still got planty of spare points to spend.
There is no good reason to go BM as a summoner.
"
leary93 wrote:
"
Myrongus wrote:

sir leary93 Need your help can u make a 20 - 40 - 60 - 80 passive tree per 20 levels what should get 1st? need your suggestion im confuse what im going to get first Minion nodes? Es nodes? aura nodes? making passive by 20 - 40 - 60 - 80 will a big help like me and other players to hope you can help me sir thanks for this build.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info