[BEYOND] Atziri Farmer with 5-link Incinerate - 5k+ Life 75/75 block 60k+dps

well I overpaid a bit for a 60% block one. if you plan on only using lazhwar you only need 50% but if you want you can use rainbowstrides with a 60% block shield you can still possibly get to max spell block even. 85% with 60 shield and 25 boots and the spell block nodes in witch tree can get you to 73 or 74% depending on how the game rounds numbers. doing this can allow you to use a good rare ammy that can boost your mana/regen up alot. I had a good ammy 18%es and manaregen. it would also be slightly easier capping resists since rainbow strides gives 20 to all res and still has movespeed so its not a complete waste like stone is. well it does have cast speed.
ratpith priority > 50 block enough > try to get as much spell dmg as u can

Tempest shield + blind works wonders.
If u have gem slot for Vaal Grace thats pro also i am gonna add it prolly if can open a slot
Here is updated gear.

Wanted to get 5L but 4L already cost me 2ex...
Blocking 72/45

Now leveling for getting more health

Spoiler
Last edited by commonjunks on Sep 23, 2014, 3:47:34 AM
Sell the Meginords with the money u get you can buy a proper belt and another piece :)
"
verkodiablo wrote:
Sell the Meginords with the money u get you can buy a proper belt and another piece :)

Would you share which piece need to be replaced?
Thank you for this guide. Seems like a real fun build. Does it make sense to incorporate The Three Dragons and Gang's Momentum? Or stick with Rainbowstride? Should I use Added Lightning DMG instead of Chaos DMG with The Three Dragons?

Sorry, it might be obvious but unfortunately not to me! ;)

Thanks! :)

tried this build in standard, and its really strong and fun. feels really good to facetank all them map bosses. so cheers, nice build.

@WhiteTulip: For Three Dragons you´d need chance to shock from somewhere, since you dont crit. 20%q added lightning works, but if you use that you dont really need 3Dragons, because you shock most monsters anyway.
I havent tried Gangs Momentum yet, but if you can afford the loss of other stats it should give you a (small) dps boost.
ign: ggtyfutoo
Why Cast When stunned superior to CWDT :

With CWDT gem >>> mobs attacks you and you block. Some hits pass the block and you get dmg and cast immortal call after damage.

With Cast When Stunned >>> Mobs attacks you and you block and stun happens. You cast immortal call. And not take damage from the attacks after the block/stun iniated. And you block ALOT with 75/75. Not all blocks stuns you but big hits that blocked stuns you. (charges for example)

I do not like to ignite mobs since they start to escape which is pretty annoying.
So Gang's momentum is a no for me.
Rainbowstrides also is a no for me.
You can have Life from boots with rare 1s.
You will have max spell block with ratpith + stone of lazhwar

Last edited by verkodiablo on Sep 23, 2014, 7:56:10 AM
After i died with my tornado shot ranger i am going to try this build out soon. Will share results later!
~ yo
I've never done Atziri before, and dont know quite what to expect.... Can someone explain the basics of the fight to me?

cloak of defiance +

with rathpith
4347hp
1194 unreserved mana
maxed ele resits
70/75 block
3969 tooltip dps
AA tempest shield clarity herald of ice

with saffell frame
4183hp
714 unreserved mana
82fire 79cold and lightning
75 spell block
3598 dps
AA purity of fire clarity herald of ice

I've watched some videos but its hard to tell whats going on in most of them.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info