[BEYOND] Atziri Farmer with 5-link Incinerate - 5k+ Life 75/75 block 60k+dps

CoD or Lightning Coil > Hardcore
ES Chest > Softcore

When i was playing Three Dragons in invasion i took shock nodes.
Never experimented with quality added light

Rainbowstrides to replace Necklace >> you will loose block. Spell block will be max but normal block will not and i wouldnt take that risk.

Reminder this thread is for Hardcore.
Last edited by verkodiablo on Sep 21, 2014, 11:05:37 AM
well seems blind does not work with herald but stillworks with tempest i guess bummer man.

are you going to get +1 end charge for atziri trio.
Last edited by mayainverse on Sep 21, 2014, 2:30:23 PM
"
mayainverse wrote:
well seems blind does not work with herald but stillworks with tempest i guess bummer man.

are you going to get +1 end charge for atziri trio.

+1 end charge not needed for trio.
Blind does wonders with Tempest and mandatory
Last edited by verkodiablo on Sep 21, 2014, 3:26:12 PM
Ok trying this Incinerate build, so far so good.

Gear
Spoiler

will change amulet once enough mana regen taken from nodes.

Tree (going to respec when i will get life/block nodes on left side (was trying to have mana/life/block nodes before spell damage
Spoiler

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMBBAcG6Qj0Fm8abB8CJKonYSsNLR82xTbpOlhCS0yzT31RYFXGVytdxmBtakNrF20ZfuKAVoPbhcWVIJ2upwiplbUEvOq9gsBU2CTa3d3z34rfvuNq5CLnC-kC87760v6z

Last edited by commonjunks on Sep 22, 2014, 2:29:06 AM
For a new character you can buy the -mama jewelry from Eleron. These are great to start with, zero cost skills are very cool.
Hi! Can u say which item will be better to buy first? CoD or Rathpith?
Cloak Of Defiance 1st.
You will have 75/38 block before ratpith and thats enough for up to lvl 75 maps
note: CWS with IC doesnt block damage taken. So that theory is out of the picture, just tested out with friend in PVP
Nice testing.
In any case i would prefer cast when stunned. Never had a problem and 4 second immortal calls feels good
yea but thats only if the cast when stunned procs both skills. but the chance for each skill to cast is rolled separate. so you can get just EC or just IC or both or even neither skill.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info