The Mathil Tornado/Puncture Spec - Cheap Uber Atziri Viable

Think i finally reached overkill stage for this char

101k puncture with just Ash & Hatred 38k Tornado

117k puncture with 3 pcoc 44k Tornado

138k with above n vaal Haste 52k tornado

resist 75% fire 68% cold 68% lighting best i can do
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
Last edited by dragnmith1 on Nov 1, 2014, 3:10:35 PM
Well, I have made some significant improvements to my ranger since the last time I wrote on here near a week ago, thanks to the help of a guy in game who gave me some new gear. I do have some more questions though. I am now lvl 73 and with my current gear i'm runnning 14k Puncture and 7.2k Tornado shot which has kept me going, I kill very fast but even with near max resists I die very fast if I am attacked by pjysical dmg or phsyical reflect mobs. Can anyone take a look at my gear and give me some tips on what pieces of my gear I should try to update next? I've been running up to lvl 75 maps, some I can tear apart and some destroy me with no chance of hope (Physical Reflect and +poison on hit mobs are hell).

Also, on the skill tree I have just got to coordination for the +12% attack speed. I know the next part of the guide here says to take the next +5% attacks speed notes and the final +12% physical node.. But I already attack very fast, could I just as likely go for the +10% physical dmg nodes and then get the 12% attack speed nodes giving me another 42% physical dmg? That seems like it would benefit more later on.

I did skip a few of the evasive and life nodes and I am going to work on getting those after about lvl 78 when I get these last few nodes next to coordination. The biggest thing for me is I dont know how to upgrade all my gear for more +evasion without losing my resists that are currently maxed pretty much. Also, I currently still have both the Mind Drinker and Blood drinker nodes because I can't find any resist gear that also has the + life leech stat

70 exa add me VinSpo
"
mirko92 wrote:

70 exa add me VinSpo

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1089433 there is a bow there for 29 ex you really think that is worth 70? sry my friend more like 5 ex maybe less, talk about over pricing things
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
"
blarneystones wrote:
I did skip a few of the evasive and life nodes and I am going to work on getting those after about lvl 78 when I get these last few nodes next to coordination. The biggest thing for me is I dont know how to upgrade all my gear for more +evasion without losing my resists that are currently maxed pretty much. Also, I currently still have both the Mind Drinker and Blood drinker nodes because I can't find any resist gear that also has the + life leech stat

I myself am lucky in that I actually found this thread and the build when I already have self-found Rat's Nest and Queen of the Forest. So even though I am at lvl 78 as well, my evasion is already through the roof. Sorry to hear that you have evasion problems, personally I focus on getting resists on my rings, gloves, and boots.

Essentially after getting the best bow, amulet and quiver I can for damage and crit, I had resistance problems like you. But I got around that by micro-managing rings and gloves to get just enough resists for everything. Using the Masters to add missing elements. I am lucky to have QotF as it means I technically don't need movement speed on my boots.
The gloves in particular, was especially made from scratch to just barely get me to max resist.

Good luck to you. As a self-found player I am forced to play characters I have the dropped equipment for. But if you can trade for a QotF I do recommend it. The boost in evasion means you can focus on resists with other gear.

As for Mind Drinker and Blood Drinker? Yeah, I still have them too. The issue with playing self found. But since currently I feel adequate in killing speed and safety, I am not desperate for extra skill points to spare. (Unlike my poor EK AA build... nerfed to hell after losing an aura.)
Last edited by VallenChaosValiant on Nov 3, 2014, 4:37:39 AM
Thanks for build!
Last edited by Aschere on Nov 3, 2014, 11:17:08 PM
just finish crafting this bow ,what do u guys think
and this one is for sale
delete
Last edited by Brickstain on Dec 6, 2019, 3:17:51 AM
"
Brickstain wrote:
Hey there,

I'm fairly new and I love this build. I understand the build, but I had one question; Are you wearing the heavy boots for the armor or all the resistances? If I could get a pair of evasion boots with similar stats, would this be an improvement?

Thanks for the great build !

he has the heavy boots, the armour boots, so that he can get RRRR sockets for the CWDT setup. it is extremely difficult to get four red sockets on evasion boots. like you're talking thousands of chromes unless you do sexual favours or something

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info