The Mathil Tornado/Puncture Spec - Cheap Uber Atziri Viable

"
Pibacc wrote:

Also, you use pierce on tornado shot but don't grab pierce nodes or use drillneck. I thought that it always pierced, or is that just the first shot?

First projectile pierces, projectiles from explosion don't pierce.
how do you feel about revelry (+2 mana on hit)
Can I buy that bow you bought for 10c and used whilst leveling? Definitely looking to build this as it looked awesome from the couple minutes of docks you did. I'll give you 12c for it?
Why not use herald of ice along with ash+hatred, the tooltip dps isnt much higher but it helps shatter enemies.
"
TeamSlayer23 wrote:
Can I buy that bow you bought for 10c and used whilst leveling? Definitely looking to build this as it looked awesome from the couple minutes of docks you did. I'll give you 12c for it?

Sorry, someone already beat you to it :( There's an Atziri kill video with trash clear that shows the spec off a bit better btw if you only saw the docks example.
A list of all my builds and guides - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1099189
Twitch.tv/Mathil1 streaming daily
"
loegare wrote:

Doesn't seem like it would help enough to justify the points.

Herald of Ice is a pretty large afterthought to me. It felt okay on CoC as I'm shooting jillions of projectiles but otherwise the damage it provides doesn't seem worth losing reserved mana over.
A list of all my builds and guides - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1099189
Twitch.tv/Mathil1 streaming daily
"
Aggnog wrote:
Why not use herald of ice along with ash+hatred, the tooltip dps isnt much higher but it helps shatter enemies.

herald of ash with support = more dps for less mana reserved. increased burning or ele prolif for example.
Very similar to the build I'm using, I like it. I'm playing HC as a scion, and at 2300 hp in merciless a2 I still feel like I need more life, so I'm going to be moseying over to the scion life wheel now. At about 21% crit so far which isn't so bad.

As I get more damage and better gear that allows me to leech mana, I'll probably take points out of Revelry. Same with the points in Beef/Wisdom/random points for 10 int for gems (leveling a Lightning purity just in case for those nasty Storm Calls).
IGN- Vyvanne | Voxxvi (Tempest League)
Vyvanne's Odds and Bods Boutique - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1311497
"
Mathil wrote:
"
loegare wrote:

Doesn't seem like it would help enough to justify the points.

Herald of Ice is a pretty large afterthought to me. It felt okay on CoC as I'm shooting jillions of projectiles but otherwise the damage it provides doesn't seem worth losing reserved mana over.

ive been finding it great so far. i rushed it, and since then i only need 1 mana pot, and only need to use it on single targets. but i see you have mind drinket, ill try moving them on and off when i get there
It really helps for leveling but may be refunded later if mana leech is enough.
Ranger builds list: /917964
When two witches watch two watches, which witch watches which watch?
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Watching witches watch watches is not for the faint of heart...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info