The Mathil Tornado/Puncture Spec - Cheap Uber Atziri Viable

Currently 52 with this build and I love it, though I'm still using a legacy death's harp (lol) and it's getting a little lackluster at this point. Also managed to craft a pretty decent harbringer which will probably quadruple my damage, which is nice.

My question is, is physical leech useful for this build or should I go for more crit / int/str? Managed to corrupt this amulet and seems pretty good, but I'm not sure. Lacks max life as well...
Last edited by Reductant on Mar 2, 2015, 6:29:25 AM
Thanks a lot Mathil this is very much needed build I was looking for.
Could you possibly list how we should be filling out the skill tree as we lvl up?
AWAKENING UPDATE

Best I can do atm is the passive tree found here.

That said not a lot has changed for the build except I would probably run a Frenzy single target and a puncture trap for certain situations in a 4L. As well as that you can run split arrow over tornado shot and I plan to do so.
A list of all my builds and guides - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1099189
Twitch.tv/Mathil1 streaming daily
hey, how are you going to sustain mana with only 0.4% mana leech from you quiver?
Since frenzy charges got buffed do you think taking the extra frenzy charge instead of the passive point from bandits would be better?
Last edited by Wyra on Jul 13, 2015, 11:08:02 AM
Hi i noticed a lot of point have been spent to enhance frenzy charges, what is the primary mean of generating them??? I don't see any thing generating it in your gear. THanks
"
a6140223 wrote:
Hi i noticed a lot of point have been spent to enhance frenzy charges, what is the primary mean of generating them??? I don't see any thing generating it in your gear. THanks

He's using the frenzy skill itself. He just hasn't updated gear/links in the OP.
"

He's using the frenzy skill itself. He just hasn't updated gear/links in the OP.

Thank you very much =)
so i found a drillneck in warbands league you think going crit pierce Split arrow is a good way to go with all the projctiles it has you can clear 90 degree cones, or should i use a different arrow skill with a drillneck 100% pierce set up?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info