The Mathil Tornado/Puncture Spec - Cheap Uber Atziri Viable

Try to look on the bright side: it's much harder to kill yourself on physical reflects now.
With 60K TS, there was no doubt - physical reflect was instagib, for sure. I sometimes get to 40% (so 1800 is taken from life) with 10 - 12K TS.

If not, again, I'd like to see the gear.
"
ZenEnott wrote:
With 60K TS, there was no doubt - physical reflect was instagib, for sure. I sometimes get to 40% (so 1800 is taken from life) with 10 - 12K TS.

If not, again, I'd like to see the gear.

Gear
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
Thank you.

Yeah, the Acuity and the mirrored bow make all the difference. I have the rest, more or less.
I was able to take A LITTLE bit of the sting out of the critical strike damage nerf that [Removed by Support] my tornado shot by moving my faster attacks gem from Puncture (where it's almost useless now) to Tornado shot, replacing the critical strike damage gem. It increased my DPS a little bit. But let's try to keep this a little bit on the down low, or GGG will probably "hotfix" it.

For us normal players, these critical strike damage and puncture damage nerfs seem a little too harsh. I don't have the time to accumulate hundreds of exalted orbs. Why not implement diminishing returns on crit damage instead so that it doesn't hurt us "little" guys so much?

As far as the most recent conversation on this thread, I am finding it hard to imagine how it's possible to even do 50000+ dps with Tornado shot- that gear is nice, but it sure doesn't look like it would result in a DPS number 5X greater than mine (I'm at 10k right now).
Last edited by MikeP_GGG on Dec 13, 2014, 6:25:07 PM
Would partially depend on how offensive the tree is, this guy had/has 112 k tornado shot with bis gear and an entirely offensive tree aside from a small amount of life and ir. Pretty cool dont even worry about max resists just kill everything before it can touch you.
Is this 1.3?
It is 1.3 viable yes. Although the tree changed it still gets everything with the exact same amount of points so, yeah, 1.3 viable.
"The heavens burned
The stars cried out
And under the ashes of infinity
Hope, scarred and bleeding breathed it's last."
dont know if i should dump puncture n go with poison arrow or maybe burning arrow which works well with herald of ash n added fire damage
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
If this build is a no UNIQUES required then here's a free bump and kudos.

2nd build i found without uniques required

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info