The Mathil Tornado/Puncture Spec - Cheap Uber Atziri Viable

wow - ya that is losing a lot for 400 hp
Bro you have +11 int on amulet and +11 ring + 30 in tree + 44 base char and its 99 intelligence points so i wondering where you get rest intelligence for 105 end game lvl 20 blue gems?!!?

Without power charges, currently sitting on
Tornado: 35k
Puncture: 63k
HP 3.7k

Doing everything fine, would like to get to 4k hp though - a couple more lvls!
I'm having a major problem with this build guys.. I'm a new player.. I do love it. I'm lvl 51 and my DPS with tornado shot is pretty amazing. But right now I have found myself stuck in The Docks in Cruel because my survivability is absolutely terrible. I have decent all around resists but i'm still getting stomped by many yellow mobs, and if I get surrounded it's game over.. its either I kill them before they get to me or they kill me extremely quick. Mana is also starting to become a slight issue.. I mean should I just stay in the Docks until the right armor drops? I have decent survivability but I cannot for the life of me find good armor.

Any tips on what to look for? I'm up to where Acrobatics is on the tree but i have not taken Acrobatics yet. I have 2 extra passives right now and was contemplating taking thiefs craft and prowess on the tree for the extra +30 str and int. I find myself having to mix Str/Dex and Int armor because I'm mostly only finding items with Evasikon which i see this build is based around, the problem is without enough armor, evasion is near useless and i still am a glass cannon. I would really appreciate it.. I have 1 exalt and 3 chaos plus about 30 fusings, 30 jewelers orbs and 40 chromatics worth of trade value if there's any lvl 45-51 gear I can trade for.. Or should I not bother with trading and just grind out the docks as long as it takes to find good armor and a new bow? I don't see many people sell lvl 40-50 gear.. All i'm trying to do is make it to Merciles Ledge so i can grind out there till my gear is good enough to beat the game and do maps.
"
blarneystones wrote:
HAAAALP

get acrobatics. spec into it and phase acro as soon as you possibly can. evasive builds isn't just about evasion, its about layering defenses, so evasion/dodge/block/mitigation/hp.

so right away get acrobatics. it will help a lot. also run grace. dump hatred/heralds whatever you need to do in order to run grace to boost your survivability because you can't do dps when you're dead.
next thing is to probably socket a smoke mine gem and learn to use it when things get right up next to you. this will severely hinder the mobs capability to hit you and will help you kill them before they kill you.

when in doubt, just puncture and kite until things are dead. lvl 50ish up until 64ish is a bow rangers nightmare. you're low on sockets, you're low on gear and it makes it tough to deal with things but there are ways around it.
Ok thank you i will spec Acro and just keep working at it till I get the right mix of gear.
Last edited by blarneystones on Oct 24, 2014, 4:32:29 PM
finally made it into mapping, lvl70 and i like the TS sound, sounds like a pumpgun :D for me

my gear, saving for better rings

dunno if i can change the master mod on my bow to phys% + accuracy for more deeps
my tree
tree

need for puncture 2 gems
TS 8.5k with auras
puncture 10k with auras
life close to 3k

how to push my TS further ?
How do you have enough mana to keep up three auras? Herald of Ash, Grace and Hatred?
most dont run grace, just in tough situation, run hatred,n ash then use these instead
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
I can't level up my puncture early game because intelligence issues. What do?
In a house of mirrors, who perceives who to be real?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info