The Mathil Tornado/Puncture Spec - Cheap Uber Atziri Viable

"
xMustard wrote:
"
dragnmith1 wrote:
would like to see your tree how you get so much hp?

level 93 plays a big role in it

im level 86 even with 7 more points puts me at maybe 4400-4500,only other way is to veer off the ops tree n go a different route.imo that is
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
Hello, going to hit 90 soon with this build and its really amazing. I need some advise here (don't know if this is answered before, too lazy to read all pages...). I want to have my HoA in a separate 4L so i can add some support to it and i wonder what will the best 2 be, I can put Fire Penetration or Elemental Prolif (or even increased AoE if i fully level and quality my reduced mana gems), plus Increased burning damage. What will the best combination be? Any other suggestions?

I Link my gear (gems a Little messy)

"
xaikman wrote:
Hello, going to hit 90 soon with this build and its really amazing. I need some advise here (don't know if this is answered before, too lazy to read all pages...). I want to have my HoA in a separate 4L so i can add some support to it and i wonder what will the best 2 be, I can put Fire Penetration or Elemental Prolif (or even increased AoE if i fully level and quality my reduced mana gems), plus Increased burning damage. What will the best combination be? Any other suggestions?
Spoiler

Ele prolif and inc burning dmg. It's gonna hit your mana pool hard though.
"
anone wrote:
"
xaikman wrote:
Spoiler

Thank you,mana is ok with those 2, the question is if i should use ele prolife or fire penetration, and if burning damage is worth it
"
xaikman wrote:
"
anone wrote:
"
xaikman wrote:
Spoiler

Thank you,mana is ok with those 2, the question is if i should use ele prolife or fire penetration, and if burning damage is worth it
i use this setup n it works very well,,tryed increased burning damage n didn't do that much
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
"
dragnmith1 wrote:
"
Starting to gear for uber, loving the build.

Currently lvl 93
~36k GMP Tornado Shot with power charges
~56k Puncture with power charges
5k HP

Sadly I have nowhere to put Assassin's Mark unless I chrome my bow to GGGBBB but I'm too lazy right now.

Still trying to find the optimal puncture setup, I'm just using pCoC now for power charge generation.

would like to see your tree how you get so much hp?

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIAAF4DHgW1BiMILgiJCpsVIBa_GY4fQSF2IuIj9iT9JT8mlSoLKk0s6TBxMHwxnjH6MpQ1kjY9OdQ6QjrhPydH4kp9SshLeE2STeNRR1FMUdlVS1b6W69daGHiYqxnoGyMbWxuqm-eb_JwUnb3dwd313jrfVt9dX8CfyuDCYbOhxOHdow2jX2Nv5UFmvGbjZyknaqgn6LZpDmmV6bgq9KsR6_rsJKw2LTFtUi18sEzwuzKSsqp0IHTftQj1orYvdnG2o3dDd2o5wrnVO2D73ryRfPq_MX-Cv6P_rr_k__e

Just got these gloves as well and dropped the 30 int node and Primal Spirit. Saving 3 pts feels good
Last edited by darkstarrr__DMiR on Oct 21, 2014, 7:56:21 PM
This is my current gear:

Spoiler

and this my current tree:

Spoiler
https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgIAm43tgwguAF4ZjtN-u-P-un11xKL-yKfU3BXh2-96CpvnCnjrwTOGziF2W6_dDfzFoJ9v8jnUd9dW-jH6dvfWin8r51RRRzB8puB_AjKU2caVBXGhtQixMCLqj0_UIwW1jb8j9o19TZJKfYd2Z6DPerIZMgGbJujWelNh6xa_YeImlVVLjDa1SG1sidNwUioL8-pw1ac0wJzjhDY9bIydqmKsAx4fQQYj53Q6Qkt43agwcbl8jAvssFHZsJL_k7DYotn6615FkvPN6usUOrMIiQ==

My dps in town:
11.7k TS
31k Puncture

Life only 3559.

How i can improve both dps and life?
I can do normal atziri but i never tried uber because i think i'm not good enough.
Can i buy good harbringer 4-5l for 3-4 ex on standart?
"
Nickroyal wrote:
Can i buy good harbringer 4-5l for 3-4 ex on standart?

yes you can. for 5L and good dps (300ish, with 8-8.5% crit) you're more looking around 5-6 ex, but you can get decent harbingers on standard for that price.

for that price though, you may be better off just using an alch on a 45-50% implicit harbinger drop, then chaos it until you get decent stats to finish off with master crafting. but then you gotta try to socket/link it too, so its up to you if you can find one with stats you like.

Just got these gloves as well and dropped the 30 int node and Primal Spirit. Saving 3 pts feels good

nice gloves,,, with your tree i respected to see n yes got about 400+hp which brings me to about 4400hp,,, but!!!!! went from 86% chance to hit to 80%,,,,dropped 600evasion rating 10778 to 10101,,,lost 7% running speed,,,lost about 10k damage on puncture n 5k damage lost on T.S so with those losses i belive the O.PS tree is much better imo that is
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
Last edited by dragnmith1 on Oct 22, 2014, 4:49:57 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info